Lennon?

Living in your head rent free, troll boy/girl
It's ok, we know you're an emotional midget, your wee rants show it
You'd have to tie a fucking pork chop around your neck, to get them to play with you
Now, back to your work kid, cos those floors are not going to mop themselves
He's no just an emotional midget, Dill, he is an actual pint-size purple dwarf.

4'10" of wriggling fury, mate.........he needs to ask auld lassies to help him get his scud books aff the top shelf.

To be fair to him, he's also as wide as he is tall - the tube's a cube.

Nae cover at hampdump, nae cover at the bigot dome, clay, mud, whitever the phuq yer name is , your criteria for bein a Celtic fan is how many games ye get tae, so if yer a Celtic fan in Malawi, Thailand or California, yer no' a Celtic fan? prick!
or how much ye spend? so aw the corporate feckers and Celebrities,prawn sandwich munchers who spend a load of dough they qualify as "real" Celtic fan's? do one ya feckin eejit! 🍺
To true our support covers the world we can truly say that the sun never sets on the brother and sisterhood of Celtic supporters,stood in the jungle many a time soaked to the skin can't get to the games anymore as I live in Swindon but I am a shareholder does that count ???

Last edited:
To true our support covers we can truly say that the sun never set on the brother and sisterhood of Celtic supporters,stood in the jungle many a time soaked to the skin can't get to the games anymore as I live in Swindon but I am a shareholder does that count ???
Naw yer not a real fan
soaked to the skin counts but yer no chilled to the bone ,so you let the Celtic family down , we might need to discuss your place within the family

first rule of true Celtic fan , is call out all other Celtic fans oh and standing at front doors seems to be a point scorer to

To true our support covers we can truly say that the sun never set on the brother and sisterhood of Celtic supporters,stood in the jungle many a time soaked to the skin can't get to the games anymore as I live in Swindon but I am a shareholder does that count ???

Oh aye for sure that counts digger, it's just the widden tims on here that I'm calling out, the ones that are calling people huns because they've criticised the team and Neil Lennon when the team played shite against Copenhagen, Cluj and Sevco, the same ones that haven't been to a game for years and sit and watch the hoops on their wee boaxes then criticise genuine season ticket holders and call them huns..that's the fuckers I'm calling out.

Oh aye for sure that counts digger, it's just the widden tims on here that I'm calling out, the ones that are calling people huns because they've criticised the team and Neil Lennon when the team played shite against Copenhagen, Cluj and Sevco, the same ones that haven't been to a game for years and sit and watch the hoops on their wee boaxes then criticise genuine season ticket holders and call them huns..that's the fuckers I'm calling out.

You're calling us out?? Ahh shit, never realised I was being called out. Jinky is being criticised because he comes on every now and again and talks shit. Like this thread. Where he says Livingstone were the better team. That is a bullshit statement that deserves to be called it. Livingstone defended well. They weren't the better team. We still out played them. A couple of mistakes by us and great defending by them earned them a point. They were not the better team.

See that sounds convincing, fred, but the fact still remains that you are nothing but another wee bhun dancer.

Tell me any one instance when you have said or posted anything remotely positive about Celtic?

Tell me any one instance where you've backed your credentials?

If someone asked you to name the lions, you would start with Mufasu, Simba and Clarence the cross-eyed

You're more see through than the area between a hun's ears, fred.......nobody's buying your merchandise and nobody's fooled by your wee "clay" act.

Only saying, pal

:poop:

"Well allow me to retort "

Chase yersel ya fuckin roaster.

Oh aye for sure that counts digger, it's just the widden tims on here that I'm calling out, the ones that are calling people huns because they've criticised the team and Neil Lennon when the team played shite against Copenhagen, Cluj and Sevco, the same ones that haven't been to a game for years and sit and watch the hoops on their wee boaxes ,and there faithers boaxs,,,,aye fk em fk the lot o the boaxers then criticise genuine season ticket holders and call them huns..that's the fuckers I'm calling out.
sorted that for you carry on

Back