Lenny the Poodle or Carrying the Can MERGED

Stop believing the papers man its a new cunt every 2 days calm doon im hopin we buy meling now hes out of Europe hes better that wid shut up the moaners we canny just spunk awe our dough just cause we've got a bit lying on any old cunt wait till windows shut then moan rant over troops HH

Do you honestly think I am the kind of guy to geluebe the papers? It’s a fucking shambles. Even if we get players in before the window shuts it’s a shambles. We are out of the CL and go to Mordor with Boli playing.

It's Lawwell the one to watch. Every manager he's appointed he's had in his back pocket. Lenny walked away first time for the reasons that Lawwell is dictating transfer policy. I like Lenny but he's not strong enough to stand up to Lawwell. Its a mystery to me why Lenny would come back. Now I know he loves the club but sometimes a divorce is better than staying before everything goes pearshape. HH ??

You really can't take anything that is said in these dumb press conferences seriously.
When you sit n watch the things with the paid puppies of all the rags with their loaded questions asked repeatedly trying to get soundbites, you get to understand it must be soul destroying dealing with these Journalist's ' who are effectively just chancing it.

I wouldn't tell that shower of pricks anything remotely near the truth either. It used to be held to inform the fans thro the press but that stopped decades ago. I trust Celtic, not what I'm suggested to trust or not trust by a group of scumbag reporters who are just a horrible bunch of creatures.

The CL exit was a shambles and the buck stops with the manager I get that, but shouldn't guys like Kennedy and Broon be standing up and saying "ffs gaffer don't play Calmac at left back Rodgers tried that last December and we got pumped "? maybe they did say that and Lenny didn't listen?
Then we have the reason Calmac was played at left back, i have my doubts that Lenny was involved in signing Boli and Jullien, if they were his guys surely he'd be playing them in a game of that magnitude?
Seems to me that Lenny is being savaged by a section of support for one bad result (not entirely his fault) and our continued difficulties in bringing players in (certainly not his fault)

Completely agree. In fact, I'll take it one step further -- if you look at the difference between the teams that wrapped up last year's Treble Treble, the one that staggered over the line, and the team that has started this season sprinting out of the gate, you can definitely see a difference, and that is because Lenny has taken the reins.

Moaners and greeters in other threads can shit on Lenny all they want, but the truth is he's definitely bringing the thunder.

He's definitely in it for us. In Lennon We Trust.
We are playing better, but you cannot deny Lenny’s team selection, tactics and subs cost us a CL win against Cluj. We should have hammered them without any signings. Lenny putting in Morgan when we needed to see out the game was suicidal for two reasons. Morgan isn’t performing and two we needed to tighten up and see it out for less than 15 minutes. Eye watering misjudgement.

Lawell is the main culprit as this is the latest in a long line of balls ups in the windows that has cost us nearly £100m. He should be sacked, but that doesn’t absolve Lenny of being the architect of our exit.

He needs to shut up about players coming in until they are in. He makes himself look powerless and ignored, which he is.

Every manager is a "poodle" or "lap dog", as posted above you need to toe the line. There aren't many managers that don't openly lie to thier employees and yes I include the little white ones that divert or try to keep morale high. Things like "we are working towards trying to fix a problem" = had a chat with my boss = boss said naw we will talk later = we are working on it (technically).

If lennys hands are tied that's the way it is.
Would Celtics PR machine honestly put out a checklist like this at the start of the window nicked from PLs personal folder of strategic genius?

KT- CL failure parachute money

KT sale -4m budget for 2LB

CL failure- top end targets scored out
Wait till EL qualification before releasing funds

1st choice RB budget 1.6M, Ajer as 2nd choice

1st choice MF signing options N/A

Ntcham expected departure - project DM brought in. Bitton to take ntchams place. Ntcham funds used for 1st team contract extensions

Expected departure of 2 first choice CBs with market value of 20m+ loan and free transfer- 7m replacement, bitton to cover 2nd slot.

Last edited:
From this thread and now on The Celtic Star.

Fall Guy? The Celtic Noise asks, is Neil Lennon carrying the can?

...https://thecelticstar.com/fall-guy-the-celtic-noise-asks-is-neil-lennon-carrying-the-can/

Everybody knows who the culprits are, the board and Lawell in particular. Lenny cost us the game against Cluj, but Lawell if he had got players in would not have had to play cal max at fucking left back.

Lawell will be the fall guy. Lenny will leave if he fails but Lawell won’t. That cunt is the main thing we need rid of and if it all goes Pete Tong it won’t be Lenny who will be in the crosshairs. Lawell, savior of Sevco, would you please take your seat in the Doc.

Well, blow me over with an imaginary feather. The Taylor interest is dead. None of the 3 players promised to be on the plane are here. Every time Lenny opens his mouth he is made to look like a poodle being smacked and told to get back in his basket.

My main fear that I stated regarding his appointment was he would have zero power. Each time he tries to reassure us somebody is working to get players in Lawell does fuck all and makes his pet look a complete arse.

A yes man who will do what he’s told from a prick who does nothing but fuck us up.

What a combo.
Its a new crossbreed, its called, A Lennoodle.

You comments share the characteristics of the hun.....You are a total disgrace.....I’ll leave others to judge you
Guess what Imatit, I couldn't give a flying fuck what you think, yer a crabbit old cunt who's obviously had a Sense of humour bypass.
Go forth and multiply.

Birger Meling has told his agent not to contact him with maybe offers,,he is only interested in concrete offers,,does this mean we have not made an offer or is this another John Mginn scenario when Lawwell waits until January when Meling can leave Rosenbourg on a free...without a doubt this would be Lawwells choice but it certainly wont be the choice of the people who employ him...CELTIC SUPPORTERS..
The really annoying part for me of this transfer fiasco is the disrespect that Lawwell has shown us as supporters,not once has he came out to tell us ,,we tried to sign John Do from Carlisle but their price did not come anywhere near our price,,instead he throws Lenny under the bus AGAIN,the arrogance of this man is beyond belief,something needs to be done to get this man to acknowledge HE WORKS FOR US,we do not work for him without the Celtic support this guy is out of a job..
Anybody have any idea,s how to get this idiots attention..HH

Back