Liel Abada

Frank you just got there before me I’m forever telling everybody on X or twitter or whatever it’s called now Ibrox is NOT Govan Ibrox is an area all of its own EG the subway has Govan Cross next stop Ibrox
Govan is where the actual good guys (and ghirls) are from
If anyone asks me where are you from I say Govan Oh where the Rangers play hmm Naw a) Govan isn’t Ibrox and b) They’re deed
You're right ShottsGhirl 😍

Absolutely 100% support our players. I don't believe any Celtic fan would boo Abada over this sad state of affairs. What has Abada got to do with the decision by the Israeli government?

It is like those idiots who booed Ossie Ardiles after the Falklands invasion!

The Daily Rangers are just shit stirring again - this is what they do against Celtic at every opportunity. They are a disgrace and our club should ban them immediately.
He's a Celtic player so he will always have my support.I don't give a fuk about his religion, nationality,sexuality,he's one of us

There's perhaps another side to this conversation; does Abada fancy bein' reminded for the rest of his life that he played for a club that had a section of their support who supported one of Israel's sworn enemies?

I believe the bloke is in a very difficult situation as things stand. Football is his job at present, no more, no less. He hopefully has a long life after Celtic. For me it's unthinkable that he isn't considering his options.

To be honest a would Hope Abada just puts it aside and gets on way the business of playing for the club,it was a utterly daft I’ll timed banner by a very very small section of our support ?in no way does it reflect the majority,but!!!..if a banner is going to tilt him over the edge then maybe🤷‍♂️I know He’s a young guy a million miles away from his family and country and the situation is horrendous,but this is getting blown out of proportion..

To be honest a would Hope Abada just puts it aside and gets on way the business of playing for the club,it was a utterly daft I’ll timed banner by a very very small section of our support ?in no way does it reflect the majority,but!!!..if a banner is going to tilt him over the edge then maybe🤷‍♂️I know He’s a young guy a million miles away from his family and country and the situation is horrendous,but this is getting blown out of proportion..
Some sections of the Israel sports press are not helping also some ex players from Israel telling him to quit......and the GB urging all the fans to come to ATL Madrid game with Palestine flags etc etc won't help.......he's a young lad and I'm sure he loves his country and his girl will be the same..... regardless of our views of situation

A get that Tommy bhoy👍a Just think sometimes as a support we can flog ourselves to death over “stupid”incidents,I’m quite sure the Scottish media will be sharping there pencils in anticipation for the restart to the league football were we get duelly slaughtered??rightly or wrongly no need to help the cunts?

A get that Tommy bhoy👍a Just think sometimes as a support we can flog ourselves to death over “stupid”incidents,I’m quite sure the Scottish media will be sharping there pencils in anticipation for the restart to the league football were we get duelly slaughtered??rightly or wrongly no need to help the cunts?
I don't know mate I've struggled the past 10 days with the banners etc and the reaction it's caused ....I think we have let the GB off big style tho with it mate and it's ok saying the Scottish press etc but sometimes we need to have a look at our own house too and take flak when it's deserved (and the GB statement about Madrid game didn't help things either)

Back