Malcolm Rodger and The Celtic Star appear to have Ruffled Feathers on Follow Follow

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
The Fallout Fallout responses are horrific. This has given them more excuses to rabbit about their favourite topic and write to Adidas as if they were fkn shareholders. Did they not listen to the man ffs? I don't suppose his life is really of any concern now to the huns if he blames the SFA now instead of Celtic.

I'd love to know why they think there is an embargo on Celtic Forums about discussing the abuse that took place against boys involved with football clubs in this country. Could it possibly be that the topic is so distasteful that we don't want to spend in excess of 500 pages glorifying the torture that these kids were put through just to score points. Young boys were abused in clubs all over Scotland and beyond as I'm sure Adidas is as aware of as everyone else on the planet apart from Follow Followers.

Nobodys listening to the man , because he's telling them the story they all want to ignore even the press ,what should be the biggest scandel in scottish football ,going back to the 70s,regarding the care of our youngsters has been trampled over by ambulance chasers and knuckledraggers

Malcolm was spot on with his article.

As for the.despicable Follow Follow lot they attach themselves to anything
that they feel will discredit RC or anything Celtic .
They are driven by bigotry and hatred no empathy whatsoever.
Whatever the thread you will always get idiots mentioning child abuse to further their own agenda, how disgusting can so called human beings get.

Malcolm Rodger and The Celtic Star appear to have Ruffled Feathers on Follow Follow...

Good..........maybe now they'll take notice of the real crimes being committed instead of using child abuse as a weapon.

535 pages,21,000 comments, 2,000,000 views, every one of them trying to be more vile than the previous poster, the whole lot of contribute to make that site a cesspit,the sooner that shite club goes down the stank, the better and if anyone thinks they have some decent fan's,just listen to the bile and hatred on Sunday!

535 pages,21,000 comments, 2,000,000 views, every one of them trying to be more vile than the previous poster, the whole lot of contribute to make that site a cesspit,the sooner that shite club goes down the stank, the better and if anyone thinks they have some decent fan's,just listen to the bile and hatred on Sunday!

It's how they get their kicks Michael. Scum, just pure scum.

This goes out to Docco........see those figures there, that's what you call obsession, mate.

They do have decent fans, I know a few, many were brought up in family beliefs, like us. You need darkness to value light. Tinted glasses help no one. Every rangers fan is a person, good or bad. They are hurting and would chew their own leg. personally I like their loyalty to what they believe , even if i don't agree with it. We - the celtic family , have survived, despite living in a society that hates us ( brainwashed). They have a belief they are better, we should never fall in to that belief. Wisdom has no shadow

They do have decent fans, I know a few, many were brought up in family beliefs, like us. You need darkness to value light. Tinted glasses help no one. Every rangers fan is a person, good or bad. They are hurting and would chew their own leg. personally I like their loyalty to what they believe , even if i don't agree with it. We - the celtic family , have survived, despite living in a society that hates us ( brainwashed). They have a belief they are better, we should never fall in to that belief. Wisdom has no shadow
Stand in amongst their "decent" fans on sunday!

Members online

Latest posts

Back