Malcolm Rodger and The Celtic Star appear to have Ruffled Feathers on Follow Follow

If you want to find the most despicable zombies then FF is the place to be, the vast majority of the peepul on that site are folk I wouldn't want to share oxygen with, any lone voices who are sensible enough are classed as Tarriers etc.
There's a reason we don't have a 500 page thread on Prince Andrew or any monsters who may have abused young players at ibrox, we are focusing on the victims instead of sick point scoring.

The Fallout Fallout responses are horrific. This has given them more excuses to rabbit about their favourite topic and write to Adidas as if they were fkn shareholders. Did they not listen to the man ffs? I don't suppose his life is really of any concern now to the huns if he blames the SFA now instead of Celtic.

I'd love to know why they think there is an embargo on Celtic Forums about discussing the abuse that took place against boys involved with football clubs in this country. Could it possibly be that the topic is so distasteful that we don't want to spend in excess of 500 pages glorifying the torture that these kids were put through just to score points. Young boys were abused in clubs all over Scotland and beyond as I'm sure Adidas is as aware of as everyone else on the planet apart from Follow Followers.
Well put Sham do the idiots not realise that what they print and the vile abuse they shout at matchs is just as dangerous to a young mind,children attend matches and I have no doubt that they also read what is said on forums. If this continues to thier young minds it becomes part of the norm.This is not a subject that should be exposed to the young

I quite enjoy the occasional visit to swallow swallow to witness their frequent meltdowns, it's as funny as fuck but I'm not visiting to read their celebrations on child abuse, I've seen it before and I'm sure it's not improved any.
If it was a minority of huns who rejoiced at the these evil acts of depravity surely the decent huns on that forum would be condemning them for trying to point score with such a subject? As I say I've not looked at it but I bet there's not.
Rotten to the core, almost everyone of them.

Imagine how victims of these crimes must feel seeing the low intelligence Sevconians singing about the crimes these people suffered. They think they are mocking Celtic but they are really mocking the people who suffered abuse. The quicker Sevco die the better it will be for everyone.
Mocking the victims of horrific crimes, that tells you all you need to know about Sevconians. Truly vile people.

It's the superiority mantra kicking in, they feel by constantly talking about the victims of Celtics boys club and emailing every sponsor of Celtic regarding Celtics boys club issue, that somehow they are the one's bringing this scandal to the front and helping punish Celtic .

No thought or compassion for the victims/survivors or the even worse the wide spread implications that at every level of childs/youth football in this country was infitrated by predators for over 30yrs.

30 yrs at every level all across Scotland, it may still be going on ? so while billy keyboard is taking young billy to football training and then key board bashing and revelling in child abuse.

He should maybe stop and let someone explain in simple words , these folk you mock with such joy , could be your son, your brother, your cousin, your nephew and someone's child.

I believe that their triumphant campaign regarding child abuse would stop a lot of survivors stepping forward and reporting abuse.

They are a sick bunch, people say there are decent Rangers fans ...if there were such a thing...they would speak up and shout down those who seek to glorify child abuse.

on there football forums

Last edited by a moderator:
Back