Malcolm Rodger and The Celtic Star appear to have Ruffled Feathers on Follow Follow

They do have decent fans, I know a few, many were brought up in family beliefs, like us. You need darkness to value light. Tinted glasses help no one. Every rangers fan is a person, good or bad. They are hurting and would chew their own leg. personally I like their loyalty to what they believe , even if i don't agree with it. We - the celtic family , have survived, despite living in a society that hates us ( brainwashed). They have a belief they are better, we should never fall in to that belief. Wisdom has no shadow
They have decent fans in the same way that every tyranny has a percentage of decency within it, C64.

None of us are condemning prods or the decent majority, but a significant percentage of the huns revel in this child abuse shite.

I'll bet my nutsack that not one of this significant percentage give a flying fuck about those who were subjected to abuse. They are ONLY concerned with the chance to hammer Celtic.

Back