Malcolm Rodger and The Celtic Star appear to have Ruffled Feathers on Follow Follow

It's the superiority mantra kicking in, they feel by constantly talking about the victims of Celtics boys club and emailing every sponsor of Celtic regarding Celtics boys club issue, that somehow they are the one's bringing this scandal to the front and helping punish Celtic .

No thought or compassion for the victims/survivors or the even worse the wide spread implications that at every level of childs/youth football in this country was infitrated by predators for over 30yrs.

30 yrs at every level all across Scotland, it may still be going on ? so while billy keyboard is taking young billy to football training and then key board bashing and revelling in child abuse.

He should maybe stop and let someone explain in simple words , these folk you mock with such joy , could be your son, your brother, your cousin, your nephew and someone's child.

I believe that their triumphant campaign regarding child abuse would stop a lot of survivors stepping forward and reporting abuse.

They are a sick bunch, people say there are decent Rangers fans ...if there were such a thing...they would speak up and shout down those who seek to glorify child abuse.
👏 👏 👏

It's the superiority mantra kicking in, they feel by constantly talking about the victims of Celtics boys club and emailing every sponsor of Celtic regarding Celtics boys club issue, that somehow they are the one's bringing this scandal to the front and helping punish Celtic .

No thought or compassion for the victims/survivors or the even worse the wide spread implications that at every level of childs/youth football in this country was infitrated by predators for over 30yrs.

30 yrs at every level all across Scotland, it may still be going on ? so while billy keyboard is taking young billy to football training and then key board bashing and revelling in child abuse.

He should maybe stop and let someone explain in simple words , these folk you mock with such joy , could be your son, your brother, your cousin, your nephew and someone's child.

I believe that their triumphant campaign regarding child abuse would stop a lot of survivors stepping forward and reporting abuse.

They are a sick bunch, people say there are decent Rangers fans ...if there were such a thing...they would speak up and shout down those who seek to glorify child abuse.

Great post, there are decent Rangers fans but it is a hard thing to do to stand up to them. Malcolm Rodger is an example of a decent Rangers fan so there is hope.

Great post, there are decent Rangers fans but it is a hard thing to do to stand up to them. Malcolm Rodger is an example of a decent Rangers fan so there is hope.
yes he is and i hope he stays strong for the long fight in front of him

, i should have wrote on that forum but remembered there either banned ,shouted down or undercover celts who don't last long
HH🍀🍀

Wonder were they get the defiance from to deviate from the truth and the lala finger in ear stuff from, role models perhaps.

Prince Andrew refuses to cooperate in Jeffrey Epstein probe, reportedly hires top extradition lawyer. Prince Andrew has reportedly hired a top extradition lawyer in Britain and is refusing to assist federal prosecutors investigating alleged child sex trafficking by his one-time friend Jeffrey Epstein

Malcolm Rodger and The Celtic Star appear to have Ruffled Feathers on Follow Follow...

Really powerful piece Niall 👏👏 if ever I've come across a case for crowdfunding ( something I've always kind of looked frowningly upon) , then this is it and I've been mistaken on its potentials. That this , like almost everything is being reduced to money is sickening , as is the response from the morons , as is the shifting of and dodging of blame and responsibility. I can understand and get the 90 minute sectarian who goes for a pint after the game with his catholic or protestant pals, I was also once like that as a teen. That the bigger picture is being used in a similar vein is disgraceful and disgusting. The SFA are a joke and a laughing stock of a governing body but this is no laughing matter. More power to the bravery shown by malcolm ✌☘

Wonder were they get the defiance from to deviate from the truth and the lala finger in ear stuff from, role models perhaps.

Prince Andrew refuses to cooperate in Jeffrey Epstein probe, reportedly hires top extradition lawyer. Prince Andrew has reportedly hired a top extradition lawyer in Britain and is refusing to assist federal prosecutors investigating alleged child sex trafficking by his one-time friend Jeffrey Epstein
Because under potential penalty and punishment he could well be close to the tip of the iceberg, Epstein is but one and there are so many monsters. If the royals ( supposed beacon of humanity and charity etc are tooling up in expectancy of things to come it looks even worse, because it is. Where are UEFA and fifa and the other bodies right now ? What are they doing about it ? Not much I'd expect bar sanbagging the cracks and that wont last I just hope these folk get their justice I pray that they do.

An update from Malcolm Rodger on the Just Giving page, which is now over £5k raised since Friday. Thanks to all on here who have helped him out...

Well then what can I say? Stunned, just completely stunned as to how quickly the football fans of Scotland and the UK have come together. With Corona Virus grabbing every headline my message has still managed to reach every corner and fans everywhere. 25% achieved since Friday!! This proves when it comes to an emotional subject, true football fans put aside their rivalries and come together. A demonstration of this magnitude will hopefully bring a quick end to this huge stain on our sporting heritage. Kindest regards Malcolm

Sent malcoms story to my sister she was as shocked and supportive as the rest of us she also hit on a point ,

With womans football taking off and young girls taking up football what imeasures are in place if any to protect them and why have the SFA remained silent for so long

word is spreading quickly that's the good side of social media and here's hoping Malcom reaches his target quickly

Malcolm Rodger and The Celtic Star appear to have Ruffled Feathers on Follow Follow...

Even i am gobsmacked from the vile that lot that call themselves men are spewing. A sorry bunch of human beings.

Members online

Latest posts

Back