Merry Christmas, then St Mirren v Celtic - Boxing Day kick-off 3pm - all comments here

Aye, its been a guid year.....guid transfers, guid players, who will all get even better....I reckon young Frimpong will be the next 'big thing', I really do, I also think he will end up on the right wing and cause havoc :) This team will gel perfectly with Lennon.....you can 'feel' it now. The huns will give us more of a run for this years 9....but they will be out of vision when we go for the ten.....Really looking forward to Boxing Day game.....got my son Liam, and my grandson Wee Liam, who is taller than his Dad and me, but still Wee Liam :)…...few beers watchin the game, then denner :)

I'll try ma best the morra at my daughters hoose….Shes married to a hun 😳

Aye, its been a guid year.....guid transfers, guid players, who will all get even better....I reckon young Frimpong will be the next 'big thing', I really do, I also think he will end up on the right wing and cause havoc :) This team will gel perfectly with Lennon.....you can 'feel' it now. The huns will give us more of a run for this years 9....but they will be out of vision when we go for the ten.....Really looking forward to Boxing Day game.....got my son Liam, and my grandson Wee Liam, who is taller than his Dad and me, but still Wee Liam :)…...few beers watchin the game, then denner :)

Enjoy yourself

CELTIC will train tomorrow at Lennoxtown ahead of the short trip to Paisley on Boxing Day to play St Mirren in the 3pm kick-off. The players will be with their families tomorrow afternoon and evening as Neil Lennon confirmed at today's press conference, as we reported earlier on The Celtic Star....

Video - 'We've been Absolutely Tremendous,' Lenny praises his 'Ten Wins in a Row' Celtic stars...

I'm expecting a professional performance, job done early on and a 3-0 win that will set up up for another Beautiful Sunday on 29th, where incidentally myself and young Lubo98 will get the chance to meet Niall J for the first time before the game.

I'd like to wish everyone on Celtic Noise a very Merry Christmas, a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year and another decade of trophy laden glory from Celtic, with maybe another sniff at a European triumph come May. Thanks to each and every one of you for making Celtic Noise such a great wee Celtic forum and for all your support in helping establish The Celtic Star as such a prominent Celtic site.

Hail Hali and Merry Christmas!

David
Don't forget. The Pope is going too😳

Rub his nose in it. Every cloud and all that😹

Merry Christmas to everyone on Celtic Noise.
Hope everyone has a good day today. I hope ye are all with the people who mean the most to you.
The next four days will seal the nine then onwards to a record breaking ten in a row. A great time to be a Celtic supporter.
Merry Christmas

Members online

Latest posts

Back