Merry Christmas, then St Mirren v Celtic - Boxing Day kick-off 3pm - all comments here

CELTIC will train tomorrow at Lennoxtown ahead of the short trip to Paisley on Boxing Day to play St Mirren in the 3pm kick-off. The players will be with their families tomorrow afternoon and evening as Neil Lennon confirmed at today's press conference, as we reported earlier on The Celtic Star....

Video - 'We've been Absolutely Tremendous,' Lenny praises his 'Ten Wins in a Row' Celtic stars...

I'm expecting a professional performance, job done early on and a 3-0 win that will set up up for another Beautiful Sunday on 29th, where incidentally myself and young Lubo98 will get the chance to meet Niall J for the first time before the game.

I'd like to wish everyone on Celtic Noise a very Merry Christmas, a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year and another decade of trophy laden glory from Celtic, with maybe another sniff at a European triumph come May. Thanks to each and every one of you for making Celtic Noise such a great wee Celtic forum and for all your support in helping establish The Celtic Star as such a prominent Celtic site.

Hail Hali and Merry Christmas!

David
Happy Christmas to all
Look forward to 2020
Best wishes x

If anyone has visiting huns this Christmas through no fault of their own then you cannot go wrong if you want shot of it by leaving this on a loop just in case they should manage through the first time, usually ten mins and the have to leave excuse kicks in, and its back to Merry Christmas for you and your family.

View attachment 6145
When does a Sevco supporter become an Orange Bastard?
When he leaves the room.
When does an Orange Bastard become a Sevco supporter?
When they arrive for Christmas dinner.

If anyone has visiting huns this Christmas through no fault of their own then you cannot go wrong if you want shot of it by leaving this on a loop just in case they should manage through the first time, usually ten mins and the have to leave excuse kicks in, and its back to Merry Christmas for you and your family.

View attachment 6145
Just watched it on my Xmas Boax

I'm coming home in 2 days 😁😁😁😁
Get to watch the derby game with my old man on his boax!!! Meet my wee nephew, aiden, for the 1st time!!!
I've had an amazing crimbo with my missus and 2 wee girls....all is good. MD is forgiven (for a couple of day) and my plot to rob jams house for his......I mean my box is on the back burner (for a couple of day)
πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

I'm coming home in 2 days 😁😁😁😁
Get to watch the derby game with my old man on his boax!!! Meet my wee nephew, aiden, for the 1st time!!!
I've had an amazing crimbo with my missus and 2 wee girls....all is good. MD is forgiven (for a couple of day) and my plot to rob jams house for his......I mean my box is on the back burner (for a couple of day)
πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
Sounds like you're a happy Bhoy Lubo. Chuffed for you. Im off on friday down south for a few days to see some of my kids and grandkids. So excited.
Hail HailπŸ€

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back