Merry Christmas to everyone on Celtic Noise

Well BHOYS & GHIRLS of The Noise I hope you all have a good Christmas, if you can give your loved ones a big hug, if you're parents are still alive & you can give them a big hug tae & that special person in yer life give them a big hug tae.

I might not be about for a wee while, dinny worry I'll be in Hosp in plaster fae head tae toe after the Mrs get her Christmas surprise, she thinks our youngest Son, Partner & Granddaughter are in Sweden at the in laws, they're not & neither are the in laws. We don't have fave but she's got a wee soft spot for Paddy, he name after her Da.

🎅MERRY CHRISTMAS🎅👇👇

Last edited:
Hope everyone on Celtic Noise and indeed the wider Celtic family has a peaceful and wonderful Christmas. Unfortunately I'll picked up the dreaded Covid, probably at Hampden last Sunday so have been locked in a bedroom self isolating. Getting to watch the presents being opened by Zoom apparently! Stay safe everyone and Hail Hail Happy Christmas to you all. God bless each and every one of you!

Christmas came early for Celtic Supporters this year...article by Niall J

Stay safe and wont be long till you back doing what you do best. All the best to you and your loved ones HH.

Well BHOYS & GHIRLS of The Noise I hope you all have a good Christmas, if you can give your loved ones a big hug, if you're parents are still alive & you can give them a big hug tae & that special person in yer life give them a big hug tae.

I might not be about for a wee while, dinny worry I'll be in Hosp in plaster fae head tae toe after the Mrs get her Christmas surprise, she thinks our youngest Son, Partner & Granddaughter are in Sweden at the in laws, they're not & neither are the in laws. We don't have fave but she's got a wee soft spot for Paddy, he name after her Da.

🎅MERRY CHRISTMAS🎅👇👇

That's brilliant
What a lovely surprise...
5 years ago My wife and I were given a Christmas card from our daughter and son in law
It read "Merry Christmas Grandma & Grandpa..."
My wife read the wee verse in the card but not the rest..."Aw that's lovely...thanks you guys...!!!"
I got the meaning straight away and went over and hugged them both
The following Summer, the wee in made an appearance and that's been the best Christmas present for me and my family
Best to you and yours, enjoy a wonderful weekend

Hope everyone on Celtic Noise and indeed the wider Celtic family has a peaceful and wonderful Christmas. Unfortunately I'll picked up the dreaded Covid, probably at Hampden last Sunday so have been locked in a bedroom self isolating. Getting to watch the presents being opened by Zoom apparently! Stay safe everyone and Hail Hail Happy Christmas to you all. God bless each and every one of you!

Christmas came early for Celtic Supporters this year...article by Niall J

HH WC, sorry to hear but you'll come through this no problem
Thanks for the site and all the good stuff therein, it's a great site to come and enjoy the patter among fellow Tims, worldwide
Hope you are on the mend soon
And hope you can enjoy a great Christmas, even in Covid lockdown

HH

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to one and all, hope santa has been good to you all,

This year more than ever….take time to hug your loved ones and TELL then you love them…..

spare a thought for all the people we’ve lost this year….especially oor Michael….still sadly missed RIP 🙏

Get well soon WC.

Merry Christmas to all the Bhoyz on the Noise

Bhoyz = a misspelled collective plural noun representing all readers of CN whether, male , female, identifying as either, LGBTQ+ and any aliens from distant planets, dimensions, stars or galaxies excluding those down from Uranus and lurkers both of whom should return to where they came from Because you will be identified on here.

BTW what’s in this egg nog…..

Hail Hail

Members online

Latest posts

Back