Morelos repeats Racism slur against Celtic Support - what say you, Celtic?

Kenny McIntyre= Apologist for racist, bigoted liars.
Michael Stewart the only one prepared to speak the truth. The Huns will ruin his life. It's what they do to truth tellers.
My hatred for them,and everything they stand for, grows deeper everyday.
Horrible,despicable, racist, bigoted, ignorant, ugly, filthy, corrupt, cheating, low intelligence ,Union Jack fuckwit areseholes by shite out of bum.

Kenny McIntyre= Apologist for racist, bigoted liars.
Michael Stewart the only one prepared to speak the truth. The Huns will ruin his life. It's what they do to truth tellers.
My hatred for them,and everything they stand for, grows deeper everyday.
Horrible,despicable, racist, bigoted, ignorant, ugly, filthy, corrupt, cheating, low intelligence ,Union Jack fuckwit areseholes by shite out of bum.
Agree entirely Rb, can’t think of anything else to call them ,a disgrace to the human species,could not express enough expletives to call them ,hate what they stand for and all that embrace their policies,Argggggg,hh

Surprise surprise. Alhairdo car tampering guff is exposed as 100% shite. Jabba the PR guru jumps into full spin mode . Arranges for Alhairdo to sit down with sky to claim Celtic fans are racist!! Deflection from the truth about cargate. How low will jabba and his cronies go,shameful!!
If they want to talk about racism ( in morelos's case the lack off) then where why sky when Henrik Larsson was getting racially abused for 7 years? I've heard it for myself. No where to be seen. Nice try jabba/sky, we see right through it.

You have to ask the question ,’Is team Gerrard’ know exactly what is going on here,the intension is to make him a ‘brand name’like Beckham!!!!!!!,are they totally stupid and can’t see what the feck is going on ,?hell mend them ,hope they fall flat on their faces,does slippy really back this crap up ,is being a manager at sevco that important?????????,trouble is when any manager comes to them ,they completely change their personality to suit this rancid lot !there PR team is crap ,which begs the question ,our PR team are not much better, how about defending our club ,name ,and what we stand for ,they have a lot to answer for also ,rant over,hh

She obviously did not do her homework on the private detective.
Do you think she intended to get caught out.
The investigator now appears to be the panto villain.🕵🕵🕵🕵🕵🕵
Sorry I just cannot take it seriously the whole scenario is a farce and an
embarrassing one at that.

Even the Daily Ranger have shown Sky are fucking at it. Celtic need to take them on. And whoever was involved should be removed. If the board don't demand this they have sunk to a new low.

Got to ask ,what we’re they trying to gain from this ? sensationalism?????,if so badly backfired, will they investigate,only time will tell ,about time something was said here,we as Celtic fans have to,and must defend our great club from this crap ?slowely the shite is being found out for what they are,lying scumbags ,hh

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back