Motherwell v CELTIC match thread

A week ago zombies were going to see their team at the top of the league, those going to the victorian lavvy today will see their team start 4 pts behind, the first time hertz win a throw in there will be carnage amongst the supporters.

Hertz if they score will start a bloody riot.

Now where is that popcorn I ordered. 🤣

A week ago zombies were going to see their team at the top of the league, those going to the victorian lavvy today will see their team start 4 pts behind, the first time hertz win a throw in there will be carnage amongst the supporters.

Hertz if they score will start a bloody riot.

Now where is that popcorn I ordered. 🤣
So what are you saying 50 Shades,we cant go to George Square...

HH

I think a lot of clubs will be looking at our Ange.
He will have made them sit-up and take notice.
His style of Football is attractive, exciting, effective, devastating.
There will be offers coming his way, I don't think his head will be swayed, not yet anyway. 🤞
Something I hadn’t even considered but absolutely possible, but then again, when u see the likes of Lampard gettin the Everton job having achieved the sum total of fuck all as a manager, I think Ange is safe enough.

Excellent performance but im going to give a special mention to Ralston ,Taylor and Starfelt who were excellent today and are our unsung heroes..It was 4 nil going on 8 ..Nice line by Tommy regarding him being used to being on top for the last decade..Nice to see Beaton missing the handball also..
Last 4 games we have had a man sent off,pen against us,offside goal scored against us and today a certain pen not picked up..Just saying like :)

Excellent performance but im going to give a special mention to Ralston ,Taylor and Starfelt who were excellent today and are our unsung heroes..It was 4 nil going on 8 ..Nice line by Tommy regarding him being used to being on top for the last decade..Nice to see Beaton missing the handball also..
Last 4 games we have had a man sent off,pen against us,offside goal scored against us and today a certain pen not picked up..Just saying like :)
To be fair to Cheatin Beaton I missed it as well only saw it when they asked Pie Gub on the after match redo
Was to busy watchin Abada’s overhead

HH 😱🍀

Latest posts

Back