Neil Lennon – Motivational Strengths, Man-Management and a November reckoning

Yeah, it's silly. I will just follow Lennon blindly from now on, laud his every decision and ignore the fact that he has no tactics, no inspired ideas for changing things when a game isn't going well and keeps playing players who are making things worse for him.
How did you think he performed last season Neil when he delivered 9 in a row ? Did he have zero tactics last season when we topped Europa league group ? We havent started well but its not how you start , its how you finish..Thats why Gerrard has won nothing as he doesnt understand that concept..Im not following anyone blindly..He has won 5 league titles and his win ratio is on a par with the highly rated Rodgers..But we should dump him and bring in a new manager who would take months to get us playing the way he would want..Lennon goes , forget 10.. Brill to hear Lenny coming out swinging for the fences ..Thats the Lennon i want to see :)

How did you think he performed last season Neil when he delivered 9 in a row ? Did he have zero tactics last season when we topped Europa league group ? We havent started well but its not how you start , its how you finish..Thats why Gerrard has won nothing as he doesnt understand that concept..Im not following anyone blindly..He has won 5 league titles and his win ratio is on a par with the highly rated Rodgers..But we should dump him and bring in a new manager who would take months to get us playing the way he would want..Lennon goes , forget 10.. Brill to hear Lenny coming out swinging for the fences ..Thats the Lennon i want to see :)
Last season isn't this season.

Neil Lennon – Motivational Strengths, Man-Management and a November reckoning - article by Niall J

If? Maybe? It's all gone Pete Tong. Sack everyone, sack o' spuds, Ma sack's full and peeing lumps. 3 points should we win game in hand. So i simply suggest all is not lost, all is still closer than a false lead seems. When we lose the game in hand then start the griping, head chopping vitriol. Or in fact try giving the lads a virtual leg up. Positive thinking, positive posting rather than the crap I read in the press, these lads read or hear that crap and it must affect them.

If Neil Lennon had lost his job after Sunday as much as it would have sadden me, I could have totally understood as to why he had.
What infuriated me more on Sunday was seeing pictures of lenny giving off the impression that he had lost the passion and interest to carry on and fulfilling the job in hand that we all crave the 10iar.
My confidence in lenny is still at a low but is it really the right TIME for such a change?
I now don't believe it is and the main reasons for doing so is because weather we like it or not, last season is still not finished. So is it right for denying the man who has 2 of the trophies in the bag of a quad treble the opportunity of completing that?
Of course it would be wrong to take that opportunity away from lenny.
Was Sunday really that bad?
It wasn't the result we all wanted, but can anyone really seeing us keep giving away such soft goals with terrible individuals/team decisions? This is where players also need to start taking responsibility also.
I do agree preformances and results are disappointing to what we all expected but does anyone really expect us to hand the sheep 3 goals this Sunday?
I don't think so, and can we still improve on the quality of goals we did create and score, with more good players available? Of course we can.
We have already had to endure more this season than most would in many a long season. We are also in danger of splitting something that has remained intact since 1888 and that is our unity.
Are we really prepared to give that up to a press that would only to pleased to drive a wedge between a split in our ranks? We will not and shall not leave ourselves open for such an attack. We may have different opinions, that is allowed of course, but now I think it is time to keep our unity together and intact and put all of our fantastic support behind lenny and the team all the while they represent the famous green and white hoops.
Together we will always remain strong and continue that march forward to unrivaled glory and a 10iar

Aye sack Lenny,and bring in who? feckin media and hundits lovin this pish,the sense of entitlement is pish, we've got a fight on our hands this season,we knew this are we up for the fight? are we SUPPORTERS? the media claim it's not them driving the criticism,it's US!
COYBIG! ☘️ 🍺🥳
Yep we have tae be realistic about who we could get anyway not everyone will come tae freeze their baws aff on a piss wet February night for a glamour away cup tie against Buckie Thistle or Fraserburgh I think Lennys here for the duration and his win ratio is as good as any of our recent managers he’s fucked up a few times but who hasn’t and if he brings the 10 who won’t be chanting his name at the end of the season.

If? Maybe? It's all gone Pete Tong. Sack everyone, sack o' spuds, Ma sack's full and peeing lumps. 3 points should we win game in hand. So i simply suggest all is not lost, all is still closer than a false lead seems. When we lose the game in hand then start the griping, head chopping vitriol. Or in fact try giving the lads a virtual leg up. Positive thinking, positive posting rather than the crap I read in the press, these lads read or hear that crap and it must affect them.
It is too soon for talk of sacking. I'd worry if this got to December but performances have improved in both games since that original piece. Though I appreciate not everyone agrees with that either. Can't please everyone all the time so I just give my own view at that time, be it positive or negative. I got sent a WhatsApp link to someone calling me Pravda for being too positive about Sunday in another piece. Never going to win trying to please anyone so I don't try.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back