Neil Lennon is gonna break our hearts

OP over the top. We are conceding cheap goals too easily and the defence still needs sorted but with Calmac playing further up the pitch, and Ntcham back a bit, we looked a lot more balanced and dangerous. The players need to stop taking the foot off the gas.

OP over the top. We are conceding cheap goals too easily and the defence still needs sorted but with Calmac playing further up the pitch, and Ntcham back a bit, we looked a lot more balanced and dangerous. The players need to stop taking the foot off the gas.
Yer post, (although I agree), isnae valid unless yi finish off wi an insult in this thread. Keep up man! 😂🍀

Last edited:
He was a cheap option, tactically naive, can’t pick a player, doesn’t know his best team, and lets our board away with murder.
Get him tae F@vk before it’s too late

Look mate I was one of those fans who was NOT in favour of Lenny coming back and I took some stick for saying it at the time and while I sympathise with your frustrations I do think some of your comments about Lenny today have been poor. By all means criticise his tactics, team selection, subs etc. but show the man a degree of respect when you do so, he's at least earned that for what he's given to this club.

Whit a thread. What would we be like if we dropped points today? Mind you it could easily have happened!
I'm kinda hoping we can get a nice 10 point gap at the top of the league Shammy, if only for the good of everybody on the forums mental health pal, 🤣I think the zombies are in for their first real test tomorrow, let's see how they handle the pressure, I'm going for the draw.

I think the whole lennon out talk is depending on your opinion.

I don't necessarily think this is all lennon's fault, I think he definitely has limitations as a manager as has been proven especially on the European stage and also most people seem to forget his first tenure wasn't all roses either but at the end of the day he is a celtic man who was offered the chance to come back to the club, by a board who in my opinion are the real problem here, if you and I were offered the chance to make history and go down in celtic folklore with the 10 after all the stuff you've had from the ugly sister and further afield wouldn't you take it?

I look personally at lawell, here we have a cheif executive who makes over 3 million pounds a year not dependent on bonuses, he controls the finances and seems to have a lot of power over players we have bought previously. Broken down lawell earns 57 thousand a week thereabouts, more than apparently we are able to afford for players wage wise... we have an absentee landlord who in an interview with the athletic a few days ago shows he is truly clueless.

Collectively as a board they lack foresight, they say we a re a chmapions league club year in year out, they fleece us on celtic TV, memorabilia, shirts, training gear etc.. but in lawells tenure we have qualified 3 times out of 10 for the champions league, we have regressed on and off the park. Until we as fans are able to deal with this kind of mis management then we will continue to sign the Commpers and dirk boerritgers of this world and throw money away and employ lennons like and deilas like again because we accept this.

Sorry for my rant

Anyone wanting rid of Lennon can fuk right off..His win Ratio is better than the Rats..Too many huns in these forums nowadays for my liking..When we win 10 IN A ROW IT WILL BE THE GREATEST celebrations that SCOTLAND will ever witness !!!! Then we will build a statue of Lennon to annoy the HUNS for the next 100 years !!!!!!

Anyone wanting rid of Lennon can fuk right off..His win Ratio is better than the Rats..Too many huns in these forums nowadays for my liking..When we win 10 IN A ROW IT WILL BE THE GREATEST celebrations that SCOTLAND will ever witness !!!! Then we will build a statue of Lennon to annoy the HUNS for the next 100 years !!!!!!
One wi Lenny cupping his ears.👌 Mind you, it would need security around the clock fi the Hun untermenchen. we'd have to do the noble thing; aw turn up wi a carry oot and protect the statues! 🥴🍻 (and just occasionally pish on them when wur desperate.) 😏

Members online

Latest posts

Back