Neil Lennon is gonna break our hearts

Some of you need to give the OP a break. He's a fan with an opinion. He's stated his opinion and his reasons for it. He's been attacked for calling lennon a bad word...boo fucking hoo, I'm sure lenny won't lose sleep over it. We have won all league matches apart from one. But im one of those spoilt fans that want to see us win well. Not bricking it with 5 minutes to go against the 2nd bottom team. We have the players to blow teams away but lenny isn't doing his job well enough at the moment. Don't ask me who can replace him....but if he does have to be replaced then we have a guy in the board room picking up 3 million quid who should be capable of doing that job and finding someone.

Guys reading some of the comments today and CelticForever getting shit for putting over what i would say is his honest opinions that some don't share but ffs do we need to essentially " bully" the guy? This forum is all about opinions and please don't give me the lurker or hun shit. He's a guy with an opinion. I've seen this before and been on the end of some shit on my time here. Respect that we all won't agree all of the time.
HH🍀

Some of you need to give the OP a break. He's a fan with an opinion. He's stated his opinion and his reasons for it. He's been attacked for calling lennon a bad word...boo fucking hoo, I'm sure lenny won't lose sleep over it. We have won all league matches apart from one. But im one of those spoilt fans that want to see us win well. Not bricking it with 5 minutes to go against the 2nd bottom team. We have the players to blow teams away but lenny isn't doing his job well enough at the moment. Don't ask me who can replace him....but if he does have to be replaced then we have a guy in the board room picking up 3 million quid who should be capable of doing that job and finding someone.
Think we have to have faith that the new guys will click into gear. already producing goals but have lost IMO soft shitty penalties and a couple of decent goals. Would not be pushing any buttons yet as the stats show playing under par but undefeated and if thats the scenario then eventually some teams are going to get a right going over.

Guys reading some of the comments today and CelticForever getting shit for putting over what i would say is his honest opinions that some don't share but ffs do we need to essentially " bully" the guy? This forum is all about opinions and please don't give me the lurker or hun shit. He's a guy with an opinion. I've seen this before and been on the end of some shit on my time here. Respect that we all won't agree all of the time.
HH🍀
Stevie everybody is entitled to an opinion and as far as lurkers go, try Radio Clyde and i mean the shite the panel feed the huns regards Celtic bad, Huns good, FFS Hugh Keevins is still talking about Europe, that one is gone weeks ago, today we were playing domestic old Hugh is a fucking dinosaur.

HH🍀
Tbh, Stevie. I don't see it as bullying. It's more a case of people making a cvnt of themselves because they get so triggered when people brake their wee delusional vision. Sure, they see it as funny when other Celtic fans say something that is outside their way of thinking and their go to response is to call them a hun, but it's more funny to me that they can't stop and seriously think about what's been said for a minute, then come back with a reasonable argument.

Calling a Celtic fan a hun is basically shoving your fingers in your ears cos you don't what to hear what they say incase it turns out to be the truth.

Tbh, Stevie. I don't see it as bullying. It's more a case of people making a cvnt of themselves because they get so triggered when people brake their wee delusional vision. Sure, they see it as funny when other Celtic fans say something that is outside their way of thinking and their go to response is to call them a hun, but it's more funny to me that they can't stop and seriously think about what's been said for a minute, then come back with a reasonable argument.

Calling a Celtic fan a hun is basically shoving your fingers in your ears cos you don't what to hear what they say incase it turns out to be the truth.
Nae bother HUN bhoy 😂😂😂

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back