Neil Lennon is gonna break our hearts

I get the point of this stream but at this stage of the season anything other than getting behind the manager and team is the wrong mindset, madness even to suggest we get rid and start again, we are what we are and it astounds me that some forget what we are exactly and what lenny has brought to us and what hes recieved in return for his services. The time for wanting something else has gone for this season at least and I wouldnt be surprised if lenny on delivering the 10 chucked fitba for good and lived his days out on a desert island with a golf course and no fitba in sight , hes given everything and more to the cause and deserves the support of every one of us more so than any celt in my lifetime ☘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘nuff said and said brilliantly

HH πŸ‘

I get the point of this stream but at this stage of the season anything other than getting behind the manager and team is the wrong mindset, madness even to suggest we get rid and start again, we are what we are and it astounds me that some forget what we are exactly and what lenny has brought to us and what hes recieved in return for his services. The time for wanting something else has gone for this season at least and I wouldnt be surprised if lenny on delivering the 10 chucked fitba for good and lived his days out on a desert island with a golf course and no fitba in sight , hes given everything and more to the cause and deserves the support of every one of us more so than any celt in my lifetime ☘
Pragmatism and loyalty. Celtic fans challenge with respect, and that seperates us from entitlement. This post sums up where we land.

As an onlooker I don't think that goal was savable. If Barkas had saved it then it would have been the greatest save in the world. Once again we don't give players a chance to settle before slagging them off. Then again the club don't buy players early enough to allow a settling in period. I just wish Lenny would be more objective before choosing his team, continuing to play Broony for 90mins plus is madness when he's now a yard slower. It must scunner and demotivate those that are waiting for their chance to shine. This period when we can have 5 subs in a game should have been taken advantage of.
Any shot without a block in front to take the sting is a goal nowadays the balls are pish, top class goalies just slap them out the way now, you struggle to hold them due to spin and awkardness, watch even the bounce from a big high punt that takes two midfielders out for him to have a shot.

I thought after Rodgers we would push the boat out again for a big manager who could take us into the CL and improve us as a team, Lennon had steadied the shop and lead us to finish with another treble which we all enjoyed. I wasn't overjoyed with the decision to give him the job permanently and last season after the cup final with the way the battered us and the defeat to the Huns at home which wasn't as bad as it looked the concern deepened, t h an the team came back from Dubai revitalised and a change of tactic the team blew every team aside added to their implosion things were back on track then the virus shut us down and we moved into this season out of CL poor decisions made sided by a couple of injuries and the performances in the league up and down the manager needs to find a system that works for the team as he did in January and hopefully everything will fall into place. He is our manager and while we don't always agree with how he does things we have to back him and the team to win us the 10th title it might not be a free flowing football season because of what's at stake and we may have lots of ups and downs but hopefully at the end of it we are all back in the stadium celebrating another title.
Did yi actually think we'd spend big again after Brendan? I didnt, in all honesty.
But like it or not; and I like it, Lenny is the man.

The galvanising effect Lenny had when he took over, felt as reassuring as my mammy's cuddle as a wean! He was a life raft in a sea of uncertainty at the time, and i was thankful for him and JK, two men who love the club!

People forget the things he achieved the first time around, the things he dealt with, and the results in Europe he engineered.

He proves his critics wrong, time and time again. All the time, every time.

He's not Pep Guardiola, but we're not Barca or Man City.

We're bigger than Man City, we know we are. But we play in Scotland. That's our Pond, so we gobble up every other Fish in it, because that's our diet.

I love Lenny, and anybody who feels he's not the man for the job, feel free to weigh in with alternatives.

GBNFL πŸ€

Last edited:
Any shot without a block in front to take the sting is a goal nowadays the balls are pish, top class goalies just slap them out the way now, you struggle to hold them due to spin and awkardness, watch even the bounce from a big high punt that takes two midfielders out for him to have a shot.
That's a really good point, Boab. The balls nowadays are like the 10-bob floaters fae the 70's.

Blow away fitbas used to buy them for 99p oot the corner shop noo their 30 quid plus with some fancy colours on
I played a bounce game for my niece's man's team last year. They used the Adidas ball similar to the Russian World Cup ball. Over Β£100 for a ball and it was a feckin shocker!!!.

Thing flew for miles and daftworks here was the one who had to run and get the wee perfectly spherical roond bastart fae three pitch lengths away!!

Did yi actually think we'd spend big again after Brendan? I didnt, in all honesty.
I agree though, Lenny is the man.

The galvanising effect Lenny had when he took over, felt as reassuring as my mammy's cuddle as a wean! He was a life raft in a sea of uncertainty at the time, and i was thankful for him and JK, two men who love the club!

People forget the things he achieved the first time around, the things he dealt with, and the results in Europe he engineered.

He proves his critics wrong, time and time again. All the time, every time.

He's not Pep Guardiola, but we're not Barca or Man City.

We're bigger than Man City,we know we are. But we play in Scotland. That's our Pond, so we gobble up every other Fish in it, because that's our diet.

I love Lenny, and anybody who feels he's not the man for the job, feel free to weigh in with alternatives.

GBNFL πŸ€
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Spot on Lenny out.. but who? Nonsense.
No one offers an alternative to the guy who keeps delivering. He deserves to book end it and he will. He sold his international career and his(and his own) safety for CFC. Add to that he's got the domestic game sussed. We'll be telling our grandchildren about NFL... some won't even have to mention any buts...

No one offers an alternative to the guy who keeps delivering. He deserves to book end it and he will. He sold his international career and his(and his own) safety for CFC. Add to that he's got the domestic game sussed. We'll be telling our grandchildren about NFL... some won't even have to mention any buts...
A few of us are on the record as saying that Lenny needs a resistant assistant to curb his stubbornness and excesses, but I'm struggling to come up with a single name in our price bracket who could come in and do a better job.

Exactly Niall.
I've every confidence in that man! πŸ‘ŒπŸ€

Back