New Celtic manager , who do we want?

Who do you want as the inevitable new manager?

• WGS

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Frank Lampard

• Rafa Benitez

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Steve Clarke

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Eddie Howe

Votes: 24 42.9%
  • Martin O'Neil

• Other (please state)

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Martinez /Maloney

Votes: 12 21.4%

• Total voters
1st time in our history that I have no idea and I am 58 years in ...none of the aforementioned excite me like O'Neill did back then or indeed Brendan who led us to the 2nd 9 and a continuation of dominance. . When both these two guys were appointed we all felt excited. ..and knew what was coming ...there is no one I see at the moment who matches either in their era ...but listen we are talking about being up against Gerrard ..let's be clear a liverpool legend who never won a league title but did succeed on the European stage ...as a manager he has relied heavily on a coaching team and a Celtic team in demise otherwise he is inarticulate unimpressive with no particular management style and for sure will fail when he moves to England ... without the help of the Scottish authorities both in government and certainly in Football governance. So whilst we think it might take someone particularly special. ..I think not and just someone who understands the modern game (Sorry Neil not you) So we shouldnt worry to much ...bit of a cop out on who should be the next manager but just being honest .
Lamppard could not cut it. money no substitute for coaching. enter the German.

GB becoming embarrassing now hounding a man at his workplace, we know what we want, the point has been made weeks ago now fuck off and stay indoors and leave the guy alone, theres a pandemic going around in case you have not noticed.

View attachment 13205
Spot on Boab, read this earlier, I'm just getting pissed off with them and their protests. They go on about Lennon's diminishing legacy but what about the GB legacy? For all the good they've done in the past they're becoming a club embarrassment for me.
Leave the bedsheets on the bed ffs.

Would certainly be good to see Damien back in any capacity. ..

He is ex Rangers youth team Docco and normally that shouldn't matter but given his talent for not paying tax on his profits ..he is a good fit to succeed Gerrard when we take our title back next season.

Maybe so, but that guy knows how to get a team playing and has an obvious talent for it

Philipe Clement at Brugge.....won the league for Genk, moved to Brugge where he won it again and now on course for his own personal 3 in a row.

He used to play for Coventry so probably speaks decent English and probably wants to manage down there so we’d offer a decent stepping stone option – success at Celtic would raise his profile down there (especially after this year) more than success in Belgium will!

Spot on Boab, read this earlier, I'm just getting pissed off with them and their protests. They go on about Lennon's diminishing legacy but what about the GB legacy? For all the good they've done in the past they're becoming a club embarrassment for me.
Leave the bedsheets on the bed ffs.
Aye theres no need for these banners now I'm pretty sure the board and lenny know exactly wit we awe think by now it's time to leave it out get this season to fuck the work starts in the summer 🤞

Eddie Howe Sean dyche etc...what have they ever won in football??
Brown/Maloney/WGS dream team have won a fair bit no?
You have to take into account what howe did for Bournemouth a club languishing in league 2 , promotion , promotion, promotion and what 5 seasons in the EPL with the smallest budget , the smallest club, the smallest stadium . It might take some time but if he can bring that winning mentality to Celtic I'll be happy with that HH ☘

So far nobody fancies WGS, Lampard, or MON , wee bit surprised at that. I would take Lampard 100% not over Howe though but Lampard, enforced yes but gave plenty of the kids a chance and that fits into the Celtic ethos

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back