New Celtic manager , who do we want?

Who do you want as the inevitable new manager?

• WGS

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Frank Lampard

• Rafa Benitez

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Steve Clarke

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Eddie Howe

Votes: 24 42.9%
  • Martin O'Neil

• Other (please state)

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Martinez /Maloney

Votes: 12 21.4%

• Total voters
CELTIC are eyeing up Manchester City transfer guru Fergal Harkin as their new director of football.

Harkin is the football partnerships manager at megabucks Premier League outfit City.

The Irishman has a vast knowledge of rising stars as a key member of Pep Guardiola’s backroom team.

Fae the sun so it must be true :unsure:

You have to take into account what howe did for Bournemouth a club languishing in league 2 , promotion , promotion, promotion and what 5 seasons in the EPL with the smallest budget , the smallest club, the smallest stadium . It might take some time but if he can bring that winning mentality to Celtic I'll be happy with that HH ☘

Pretty sure Bournemouth were backed to the hilt by a Russian Ogliarch?
I could be wrong

CELTIC are eyeing up Manchester City transfer guru Fergal Harkin as their new director of football.

Harkin is the football partnerships manager at megabucks Premier League outfit City.

The Irishman has a vast knowledge of rising stars as a key member of Pep Guardiola’s backroom team.

Fae the sun so it must be true :unsure:
If there is any truth in this, then the next manager could be Enzo Maresca (currently Man City U23s manager) or Patrick Vieira, both of whom will have worked with Harkin.

If there is any truth in this, then the next manager could be Enzo Maresca (currently Man City U23s manager) or Patrick Vieira, both of whom will have worked with Harkin.

They will know they have to appoint someone who is affordable and will excite the Support or the money that’s needed won’t be there.....I wouldn’t discount Henrik based on that particular criteria...

Utter fantasy if anyone thinks we will get anyone of the above mentioned

We will get at best a Strachan/ Brown partnership...at worst Jack Ross

Fortunately for me I couldn’t eat a single cornflake today
She bought me a bottle of jack d last night
When I asked about a mixer
Oh I got u a bottle of baileys
Jack d and Bailey’s 🤢🥴
when I was young I was experimenting with spirits in my mates house

there was pile of different spirits lying around so did the alchemy thing

baileys and midouri

absolutely stinking

so that glass got left almost full on the table before we left for night club.

when we got home the table was full of a mad green porridge like out of a sci fi movie

midouri and baileys must have a chemical reaction when mixed and produces a disgusting porridge slime that grows right out the glass all over the table if just left to mix.

Never ever touched baileys ever again after seeing the mess it makes.

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

when I was young I was experimenting with spirits in my mates house

there was pile of different spirits lying around so did the alchemy thing

baileys and midouri

absolutely stinking

so that glass got left almost full on the table before we left for night club.

when we got home the table was full of a mad green porridge like out of a sci fi movie

midouri and baileys must have a chemical reaction when mixed and produces a disgusting porridge slime that grows right out the glass all over the table if just left to mix.

Never ever touched baileys ever again after seeing the mess it makes.

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
I’m sure midouri and Bailey’s were called Irish 🐸 or something like that

judging by the way my stomach feels jd mixed with baileys wasn’t a pleasant experience but it was that or nout it seems

howling at the moon she says

Keep this thread alive till we see the interim results. If we have any brains we'll forget the Hollywood options. WGS ,Jim Goodwin and Broonie might do me if the balance sheet is as bad as I expect

Members online

Latest posts

Back