Next Sunday

Behind closed doors ruling

if it comes through this week , will it change the game ,the bile n hate will be gone but does it take the pressure off the players in both teams

would be weird to watch with no supporters
Under they conditions, it's hard to see anything other than a draw, Kelly.

It looks like the huns have gave up the ghost and they get a wee bit of credit if it ends in a snore fest.

Please tell us.....do not forsake us.....for it is written that a man shall come among us.....and
If you shall seek, you will see many untruths, come to me I have a ford focus, with your name on the book.
Come to me .... you will no longer be confused you know me as a ...... (Insert)

Behind closed doors ruling

if it comes through this week , will it change the game ,the bile n hate will be gone but does it take the pressure off the players in both teams

would be weird to watch with no supporters
Is that not what the easy broken hun captain chandelier was hoping for Kelly,all games from now to be played behind closed doors,,no fans ,,no pressure..
The next thing to happen Kelly is sevco go under unless they have a sugar daddy we have not heard of,they cannot hold out without selling merchandise,pies,bovril,etc..
Who pays the wages when there are no spectators.. hold on a minute...who said anything about wages when we are behind closed doors,Dodgy Dave said,,no fans,,no wages,,back in a minute slippy.
A guy who looks very much like Dodgy Dave seen exiting the back door of the cesspit..

HH..

They would only lose our money as the season tkt money has all been payed a bigger loss would be if rugs told them to play Leverkusen behind closed doors
I know what you are saying dmac,but what we need to remember is that mob have already SPENT NEXT SEASONS SEASON TICKET MONEY,,,,by that I mean it is already spoken for they dont have the luxury of choosing where they want to spend it,,it will go to help pay of loans,,,if they do not get people through their turnstiles whether it is season ticket holders or not they are heading for liquidation again..
They are charging their own supporters £52 per head for Thursday nights game,that is not greed dmac this is necessity..
They dont have any merchandise to sell,,,face painters,pies,bovtils,tea,etc,that is their income..
On December 29th 2019,Celtic shop at Parkhead took in over £300,000 from the sale of goods,,sevco dont have any goods they can sell,the goods they do have belong to Mike Ashley who has closed down their super store in the city centre,their online store and the store at ipox, and to put the icing on the cake sevco have to pay Mike Ashley North of £10,000,000 for breaching their contract,then they have to pay Close Brothers,who have agreed to take Edmiston car park as part payment if the loan is not met..
If they do not get 50,000 paying punters through their gates on Thursday the lights will be out sooner rather than later..

HH.

Last edited:
I know what you are saying dmac,but what we need to remember is that mob have already SPENT NEXT SEASONS SEASON TICKET MONEY,,,,by that I mean it is already spoken for they dont have the luxury of choosing where they want to spend it,,it will go to help pay of loans,,,if they do not get people through their turnstiles whether it is season ticket holders or not they are heading for liquidation again..
They are charging their own supporters £52 per head for Thursday nights game,that is not greed dmac this is necessity..
They dont have any merchandise to sell,,,face painters,pies,bovtils,tea,etc,that is their income..
On December 29th 2019,Celtic shop at Parkhead took in over £300,000 from the sale of goods,,sevco dont have any goods they can sell,the goods they do have belong to Mike Ashley who has closed down their super store in the city centre,their online store and the store at ipox, and to put the icing on the cake sevco have to pay Mike Ashley North of £10,000,000 for breaching their contract,then they have to pay Close Brothers,who have agreed to take Edmiston car park as part payment if the loan is not met..
If they do not get 50,000 paying punters through their gates on Thursday the lights will be out sooner rather than later..

HH.
They heavily rely on corporate match days or as craig whyte named them spongers days

Fucked if I know what our best team is.
Eddy and Griff certainly.
Forster obviously.
4 at the back, El Hamed, Julien, Ajer, Taylor. (But Bitton deserves a place, sub for now bring him on if Ajer's having a mare)
Forrest (Pingpong getting warmed up incase Jamesie forgets to turn up) Calmac Broon and.....Elyounoussi if hes actually fit, but Christie deserves a start and big Tam...
Fuck it I'll leave it to Lenny.
🐈
Not Elyounoussi please, not in this game, he hasn't been the same since coming back from injury.

So Italy is stopping all public meetings of people throughout the entire country . Israel is imposing 14 day isolation on all visitors. Denmark and Roumania are playing football behind closed doors. St Patrick's day parade is cancelled in Dublin. and rugby internationals are postponed. And yet some people still assume that the game at Ibrox on Sunday will have 50,000 people present. I live 12,000 miles away and can see how that's ridiculous. The match can still go on but there will not be any fans. I gave it a 50/50 chance a couple of days ago. It's a rapidly changing scenario and there will probably be closed doors on Thursday when the Germans play.

Back