Orange walks back polluting the streets of Glasgow

The offensive bigoted orange walks have returned to pollute the streets again, one thing to thank the Covid for keeping their bile under cover for 16 months, daily record reports, now they usually follow up such a story with a photo of the “eye candy” some good looking birds enjoying the “festivities “ ……but this is the best they could come up with……3 Glasgow munters, widnie ride the wan oan the left intae battle….the wan in the middle is a failed abortion…..the wan oan the right is the result of years of hun inbreeding 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 14770
Fucking Caitlyn Jenner at the front there
OOFT

Take it you never had the iPhone 4 Dill
😂

HH 😱
My mate phoned me a while back..."Hey I'm selling my old IPhone...you interested...?"
Me: "No, I don't need an IPhone, I'm happy with my old Smart phone"
Him: It's a beaut' I just got the latest model and am letting this go for $1200"
Me: "For a fucking phone !!!"
"Yeah it has everything..."
"I don't want to fly it to the fucking moon, know what I use my phone for ? Phone calls...GYTF"
What is it with people and their need for bigger, faster, etc ?
Now, where did I leave my bifocals and I think the gramophone needle is stuck again :rolleyes: :cool:

My mate phoned me a while back..."Hey I'm selling my old IPhone...you interested...?"
Me: "No, I don't need an IPhone, I'm happy with my old Smart phone"
Him: It's a beaut' I just got the latest model and am letting this go for $1200"
Me: "For a fucking phone !!!"
"Yeah it has everything..."
"I don't want to fly it to the fucking moon, know what I use my phone for ? Phone calls...GYTF"
What is it with people and their need for bigger, faster, etc ?
Now, where did I leave my bifocals and I think the gramophone needle is stuck again :rolleyes: :cool:
Canny beat a Companion set or a Paraffin lamp 🪔 Dill
And the best Internet was The Encyclopaedia Britannica.

HH 🙄

The offensive bigoted orange walks have returned to pollute the streets again, one thing to thank the Covid for keeping their bile under cover for 16 months, daily record reports, now they usually follow up such a story with a photo of the “eye candy” some good looking birds enjoying the “festivities “ ……but this is the best they could come up with……3 Glasgow munters, widnie ride the wan oan the left intae battle….the wan in the middle is a failed abortion…..the wan oan the right is the result of years of hun inbreeding 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 14770
That Bo Derek hasn't half let herself go ,at least there all wearing masks !!! , god I'm not an Adonis but inbreeding is so cruel.

Members online

Latest posts

Back