Orange walks back polluting the streets of Glasgow

Its a shame there aren't any tourist visiting Glasgow.
My old work had a deal with a Chinese tour company. Used to get 50 minted chinese tourists rock up get some grub then back on the bus. It was mad the tech and cameras they had.
(Always joked that holding up that bus on a highland road would be a 1m heist)

I knew the walk was due and I told the guide, as an off hand joke that there was an annual circus freak show parade due to pass just after they were due to finish.
Said it off hand. The guide took it as fact. It was like the red fucking carpet paparazzi.
I could hardly stand up.
Nearly shat myself when the guide came up and said
"Thank you so much, your right. They very strange peeepul."

Cmon Dill your being a bit harsh on Caitlyn there and the big fella is a republican after all 😊
Not harsh enough. Caitlyn Jenner is a despicable human whose policies, as a potential candidate for California governor (God forbid!), absolutely reek of fascism, pure and simple. Bear in mind that a Republican in the U.S., at the very least, is a Tory, and generally these days most likely a Nazi. Which sort of fits Caitlyn Jenner to a T.

Not harsh enough. Caitlyn Jenner is a despicable human whose policies, as a potential candidate for California governor (God forbid!), absolutely reek of fascism, pure and simple. Bear in mind that a Republican in the U.S., at the very least, is a Tory, and generally these days most likely a Nazi. Which sort of fits Caitlyn Jenner to a T.
Southpark nailed the creature to the wall

My post was of course tongue in cheek ..😊

What i want tae know is ...would ye Larry?be honest..

The offensive bigoted orange walks have returned to pollute the streets again, one thing to thank the Covid for keeping their bile under cover for 16 months, daily record reports, now they usually follow up such a story with a photo of the “eye candy” some good looking birds enjoying the “festivities “ ……but this is the best they could come up with……3 Glasgow munters, widnie ride the wan oan the left intae battle….the wan in the middle is a failed abortion…..the wan oan the right is the result of years of hun inbreeding 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 14770
This is as close to any of the big cups the rangers will ever get :ROFLMAO:

My mate phoned me a while back..."Hey I'm selling my old IPhone...you interested...?"
Me: "No, I don't need an IPhone, I'm happy with my old Smart phone"
Him: It's a beaut' I just got the latest model and am letting this go for $1200"
Me: "For a fucking phone !!!"
"Yeah it has everything..."
"I don't want to fly it to the fucking moon, know what I use my phone for ? Phone calls...GYTF"
What is it with people and their need for bigger, faster, etc ?
Now, where did I leave my bifocals and I think the gramophone needle is stuck again :rolleyes: :cool:
Bifocals are where you left them, tap of the mantelpiece, beside the thimble. Under the horseshoes hanging oan the wa, where the maracas used tae be 😆

Last edited:
It's a disgrace that these poison marches have been allowed to go ahead when theres still many people to recieve a second or even first vaccination and the number of supporters to be let into grounds is still far lower than the numbers that these marches combined attract. I read that a 56 year old man was arrested for carrying a weapon ( probably his brother - rocket) . 56 year old man? My arse 56 year old waen is more like it. This is the sort of behaviour that is expected from them every single time and always expectations are totally warranted. Carrying a weapon in the street is something that most young guys at some point has done ( mostly in their puberty years though not 56) and usually to impress their pals with no intention of hurting a fly. These marches are an embarrassment to the nation as is the claim of " it's our culture". Its not and theres nothing cultured about it. Hanging on to hundreds of years of hatred and poison isnt how a cultured nation behaves. I know I'm preaching to the choir here but the time for this horrible section of " kulchur" has to end. I fear that no Scottish government will ever have the balls to call time on them though as they're complicit with them and many even attend. Never does the marches happen without some horrific or horrible consequences as a result. Mostly between themselves. Scotland is a forward thinking modern cosmopolitan country , the drivel we are constantly fed.

Members online

Latest posts

Back