Palestine Genocide

Get Israel back to pre 67 borders. Give the land that they stole back Palestine 🇵🇸🇵🇸 Golan heights to Syria. Palestine must be free of all sanctions and blockades by Israel. Hamas are doing Palestinians a very bad wrong. They must be banned. Thrown out of Palestine for good. Hamas started this new conflict, I'm at a loss why when they knew what Israeli response would be,they went ahead with it. Bringing thousands of deaths to their own people.

I'm so proud that we have a Green Brigade who show a bit of humanity to the Palestinians. Israel is a sick terrorist state who want to slaughter all Palestinian men woman and children. Currently they are doing that. Committing genocide. Pouring white phosphorus onto Palestinians hospitals and schools. Cutting off escape routes. Cutting off their water, electricity and food supplies, then bombing them to oblivion as the world cheers them on. Never forget, Israel created Hamas just as the CIA created ISIS. Israel WANTS Hamas to commit atrocities to justify slaughtering Palestinians. They have thrown Palestinians out of their homes, driven them off their land, put them into horrible concentration camps, treat them like prisoners, torture and abuse the Palestinian children, now they want to finish them all off. Remember the media that many believe in approves of this. It's unfathomable how cruel Israel soldiers are. They were all taught that Palestinians are lower than cockroaches. The Israelis have nothing but hate for the people they stole their land from, and the Israeli government are first class liars in the media propaganda war. The most despicable people on earth.
Very true! The world will soon see the Israel strategy of killing all Palestinians possible! Being applauded by american and british ba.,.,. S.

John Lennon wrote this song. It is so similar to what's going on at this moment.

If you had the luck of the Irish,
You'd be sorry and wish you were dead
You should have the luck of the Irish
And you'd wish you was English instead
A thousand years of torture and hunger
Drove the people away from their land
A land full of beauty and wonder
Was raped by the British brigands
Goddamned
Goddamned
If you could keep voices like flowers
There's be shamrock all over the world
If you could drink dreams like Irish streams
Then the world would be as high as the mountain of morn
In the 'pool they told us the story
How the English divided the land
Of the pain and the death and the glory
And the poets of auld Eireland
If we could make chains with the morning dew
The world would be like Galway Bay
Let's walk over rainbows like leprechauns
The world would be one big blarney stone
Why the hell are the English there anyway?
As they kill with God on their side
Blame it all on the kids and the I.R.A.
As the bastards commit genocide
Aye, aye
Genocide

This from former Ambassador Craig Murray.

Why are these 2 brain damaged countries(usa,britain) always at the forefront of condeming others for atrocities while they lead the world for fucking up their own wars. Vietnam, ireland and iraq/afghanistan ring a bell?

Get Israel back to pre 67 borders. Give the land that they stole back Palestine 🇵🇸🇵🇸 Golan heights to Syria. Palestine must be free of all sanctions and blockades by Israel. Hamas are doing Palestinians a very bad wrong. They must be banned. Thrown out of Palestine for good. Hamas started this new conflict, I'm at a loss why when they knew what Israeli response would be,they went ahead with it. Bringing thousands of deaths to their own people.
Welcome to The Noise, Allybhoy. I agree with much of your post; especially the bit about being at a loss. Tragic situation.

I read that the Green Brigade will have Palestine flags and provably banners ect when we play AM next week, which will bring the usual fines from EUFA.
As a thought could the Green Brigade slant there support for Palestine in a conciliation banners calling for peace & progress in their living standards' for the Palestine people which is what we all want peace & a future for our children.
I can't help feeling the pain Palestine's feel being in a situations beyond their control, bulled by a large militia force with the backing of powerful western governments.
Like Irish Nationalists/Catholics in Belfast who suffered & were bullied by a Brittish Occupying force, and all the atrocities that were inflicted on them.
It wasn't till (Tony Blair) a Labor Govt came to power, after that evil conservatives' Margret Thatcher was gone that peace was established by politicians.
The point of my post is we can wave as many flags and banners as we want it might make the Green Brigade feel good but it does the Palestine's no good at all
I say this all the time if you want to make a difference join a political party, at least vote every election.
BECAUSE POLITICS DOMINATE YOUR LIFE, SO MAKE SURE YOU GET THE POLITITION WHO WORK FOR YOUR IDEALS & PRINCIPLES. HH

I read that the Green Brigade will have Palestine flags and provably banners ect when we play AM next week, which will bring the usual fines from EUFA.
As a thought could the Green Brigade slant there support for Palestine in a conciliation banners calling for peace & progress in their living standards' for the Palestine people which is what we all want peace & a future for our children.
I can't help feeling the pain Palestine's feel being in a situations beyond their control, bulled by a large militia force with the backing of powerful western governments.
Like Irish Nationalists/Catholics in Belfast who suffered & were bullied by a Brittish Occupying force, and all the atrocities that were inflicted on them.
It wasn't till (Tony Blair) a Labor Govt came to power, after that evil conservatives' Margret Thatcher was gone that peace was established by politicians.
The point of my post is we can wave as many flags and banners as we want it might make the Green Brigade feel good but it does the Palestine's no good at all
I say this all the time if you want to make a difference join a political party, at least vote every election.
BECAUSE POLITICS DOMINATE YOUR LIFE, SO MAKE SURE YOU GET THE POLITITION WHO WORK FOR YOUR IDEALS & PRINCIPLES. HH
As someone who has been politically motivated for almost all of my adult life, including involvement with the trade union movement, active membership of political parties, and a real desire to get folk to realise they actually can make a difference, I find it difficult to understand when I ( frequently) come across political apathy.

Folk, of course, have every right to choose how they approach politics, or anything else in life. I ask only this of those who don't bother to take time to at least vote....don't waste my time complaining.

A wee anecdotal story came to mind after posting my reply to Scotcel; in no way am I having a go at anyone, or looking for argument. Just thought some of you would find it interesting.

When the people of ancient Athens gave the world a taste democracy by giving every free born male a vote, they chose not to make it compulsory. They considered it to be a choice for " private citizens " to make for themselves.

However, they had a word to describe those " private citizens " ; it's a word we ourselves use even in the present day, albeit ( maybe) ) in a slightly different context ......The word was Idiot.

Don't blame me: it was some clever bugger from Athens.

Poli
As someone who has been politically motivated for almost all of my adult life, including involvement with the trade union movement, active membership of political parties, and a real desire to get folk to realise they actually can make a difference, I find it difficult to understand when I ( frequently) come across political apathy.

Folk, of course, have every right to choose how they approach politics, or anything else in life. I ask only this of those who don't bother to take time to at least vote....don't waste my time complaining.
Political apathy you say, you should come down here, it`s unbelievably rife. drives me nuts.

A wee anecdotal story came to mind after posting my reply to Scotcel; in no way am I having a go at anyone, or looking for argument. Just thought some of you would find it interesting.

When the people of ancient Athens gave the world a taste democracy by giving every free born male a vote, they chose not to make it compulsory. They considered it to be a choice for " private citizens " to make for themselves.

However, they had a word to describe those " private citizens " ; it's a word we ourselves use even in the present day, albeit ( maybe) ) in a slightly different context ......The word was Idiot.

Don't blame me: it was some clever bugger from Athens.
😂 bollocks tae that 😂 I’m with this guy

https://stopworldcontrol.com/israel/

This is a MUST watch!

Here is what others are saying about it:

“It is incredibly powerful and important! The world must watch it.” -
Elisabete

"One of the most brilliant explanations of what is really going on that I
have seen.” - Flow

”This work is undoubtedly the most divine and vital work that needs so much
to be done in this world.’ - Hatley

“Brilliant work. The world needs to see this”. - Reinhardt

I hope you can find a moment to watch this, as it will blow you away. There