Peter Lawwell

More media gash

Phil MacGiollaBhain Retweeted

Richard McGinley
@Richiestoke

Police " believe " its edited. Media run woth narrative that its edited. No evidence either way offered. Surely if it was edited the police have the original? Lets see it.
Quote Tweet

fSoUxG6Z_mini.jpg

Murdo Fraser

@murdo_fraser
· 18h
I sincerely hope that ⁦@HumzaYousaf⁩ will now have the good grace to apologise to ⁦@RangersFC⁩ players and staff for his disgraceful slurs against them https://bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-57610794
6:32 PM · Jun 25

So you wake up and watch on your phone your celebrations with your team mates, you go on twitter and you have been the subject of sectarian signing.

A: You phone the police and show them your footage as do your mates and all at the bash
B: You delete the footage as do all in attendance to your clubs determent

Buttoned up the back Police Scotland

View attachment 14689
In a world full of smart phones with video capability the Huns are getting caught out all over the place, why was the “original “ video never been shown.....Because that IS THE ORIGINAL 😡

Trying to discover exactly what lawell does at the ECA is not the easiest google search. I found this wee snippet from the scotsman

'The association, which replaced the G14 Group and the European Club Forum in 2008, represents Europe’s 214 clubs and aims to promote their interests.'

Hardly any insight there at all
It is my belief and remember im loony tunes at best of times, so you can take it with pinch of salt, since it involves conspiracy of the highest order.

I think murray and the Klan knew they could end up pear shaped with their tax scamming back in 2007

it may well be tat lots of clubs could go same pearshaped way with the tax scamming behind scenes

Rangers were a founding member of ECA in 2008 with one of their hidden gems on board

its eca that fights for same club status of busted clubs

its eca that promotes every tax scamming club as healthy

Now as much as i defend Lawell until all is revealed the fact he a member of that strange organisation doesnt fill me with good vibes about the dude.

the connection with bildeburger types football and tax scamming seem to have an advocate in eca

i have no idea what kind of binding authority they have in football but their whole set up appears to be about protecting tax scamming clubs but of course in a way thats not quite so transparent

strong allegations on my part

but hey ho

they are clandestine for certain

and 2007 seems to have been an important year in finance world

almost like they knew a collapse was imminent

It is my belief and remember im loony tunes at best of times, so you can take it with pinch of salt, since it involves conspiracy of the highest order.

I think murray and the Klan knew they could end up pear shaped with their tax scamming back in 2007

it may well be tat lots of clubs could go same pearshaped way with the tax scamming behind scenes

Rangers were a founding member of ECA in 2008 with one of their hidden gems on board

Now as much as i defend Lawell until all is revealed the fact he a member of that strange organisation doesnt fill me with good vibes about the dude.

the connection with bildeburger types football and tax scamming seem to have an advocate in eca

i have no idea what kind of binding authority they have in football but their whole set up appears to be about protecting tax scamming clubs but of course in a way thats not quite so transparent

but hey ho

So in short TET.
The ECA was set up by eufa, to help clubs break there own financial rules?
Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest

but hey ho

Do we not sit on the ECA for 4 years and then sevco sit on it ,am sure that's how it used to work when oldco were cheating

McKay says they’ll maybe bring in a DoF.
MAYBE??
These things should have been in place by now.
No word of head of recruitment.
Nothing about backroom staff.
Ange said yesterday that we need players in some positions as an EMERGENCY.
Celtic Football Club - waken up.

I believe you’ll find Ange didn’t use the word “emergency”.....what he said was “urgency”.....there’s a distinct difference between the two.....it’s not like the SMSM to deliberately alter the context to suit their Hun agenda, is it?

I believe you’ll find Ange didn’t use the word “emergency”.....what he said was “urgency”.....there’s a distinct difference between the two.....it’s not like the SMSM to deliberately alter the context to suit their Hun agenda, is it?
Yes I noticed that 👍

So in short TET.
The ECA was set up by eufa, to help clubs break there own financial rules?
Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest
no idea

I think eca was set up by superleague special peepo who dont feel rules apply to them

no idea if they were set up by eufa but i suspect they were set up by clubs who want special treatment for their member clubs since the founding member clubs were all big zionist debt monsters

And debt monsters thhat make billionaires of the people racking up the debts as well as protecting the brand when those debts never get repaid

phoenix for the peepo clubs

ECA are the driving force behind the Sevco same club mantra

they acknowledge its not same club since they no longer have founding member status but as the same club they automatically qualify for associate status

WTF

they argue its the same club since they bought the history, bizarre that they dont actually cite any law to support that assertion, but they cant be founding members anymore since they died haahhahhahhahaha

clear as mud

also they condemn the superleagueclubs but the founding members who were also superleague clubs dont get condemned :p:p:p:p:p

Last edited:
It has finally arrived.

Day Zero.

The day that Peter Lawell is finally and officially gone from Celtic.

This can be a new beginning for us.

An opportunity to now start putting proper club structures in place, to replace his archaic personal fiefdom.

Best of luck, Dom Mc Kay. Be your own man. A Celtic man first and foremost.

Not the SFA lap dog or 'Old Firm' lackey of your predecessor.

Last edited:
I'm sure that there genuinely is a part of Peter Lawwell who sincerely wanted what was best for Celtic, but there is also a slice of the man who is devoted to self-promotion, self-preservation and self-serving.

That's not uncommon, I think we all want to serve our own best interests, but unfortunately - for Lawwell - he lost sight of the fact that he was obligated to serve the best interests of millions of Celtic supporters worldwide and not just the boardroom elite and family members.

There's a common belief that successful businesspeople and entrepreneurs have a high degree of sociopathic, psychopathic and narcissistic tendencies - Peter showed his full repertoire at various points during his tenure, but never more so than last season.

The question Lenny has to ask himself is this: is Lawwell the type of guy you want beside you in a battle?

Personally - I'm not sure I'd completely trust him in that type of scenario, but then again - I'm the type of person who would be throwing women and children off of The Titanic if it got me a pew in a lifeboat.

Ego put paid to both Lenny and Lawwell - the sad thing is that those same egos also put paid to our own dreams of being there when history was created.

Lenny needs to just go away now and enjoy his life. His bitterness is creating a rift that may never be bridged and he's also displaying it across the platforms which vilified him so readily.

I'm sure that there genuinely is a part of Peter Lawwell who sincerely wanted what was best for Celtic, but there is also a slice of the man who is devoted to self-promotion, self-preservation and self-serving.

That's not uncommon, I think we all want to serve our own best interests, but unfortunately - for Lawwell - he lost sight of the fact that he was obligated to serve the best interests of millions of Celtic supporters worldwide and not just the boardroom elite and family members.

There's a common belief that successful businesspeople and entrepreneurs have a high degree of sociopathic, psychopathic and narcissistic tendencies - Peter showed his full repertoire at various points during his tenure, but never more so than last season.

The question Lenny has to ask himself is this: is Lawwell the type of guy you want beside you in a battle?

Personally - I'm not sure I'd completely trust him in that type of scenario, but then again - I'm the type of person who would be throwing women and children off of The Titanic if it got me a pew in a lifeboat.

Ego put paid to both Lenny and Lawwell - the sad thing is that those same egos also put paid to our own dreams of being there when history was created.

Lenny needs to just go away now and enjoy his life. His bitterness is creating a rift that may never be bridged and he's also displaying it across the platforms which vilified him so readily.

😂😂 You would go down with the ship like a man SP

So while I agree with what you say SP, the latter part is exactly what his job is, I even googled it and it came up with this...

What does a Chief Executive Officer do? The CEO oversees the overall direction of an organisation. They are responsible for developing and implementing strategies and policies to ensure that the organisation will meet the goals determined by the board of directors.....

So I think the main objective of our Board is to turn a profit. Ok so winning will go a long way to achieving that but profit is king to that lot.
And it's McKay job to ensure we do. As it was with PL.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back