Player of the year so far?

Last home game i was at was Ross County and we were well under par until Eddy came on second half.Lifted the team and got 2 goals.Looks too easy for him at times even with 2/3 players around him everytime he gets the ball .
fcuk knows what we'd do without him. Times you witness him being 'taken out' and haud your breath.And then he gets up, dusts himself down and starts again. I thought he looked a bit subdued today for a large part of the game....And then that 'magic' is shown to set up the winner. Player of the decade.....best since Larsson.

Eddy just getting classier n classier, world class striker who is just getting better. What a talent!

Calmac is incredible in his consistently and the number of games he's played for last 3/4 years.

Big mention for big Forster, he was incredible in his 1st stint with us but he has been an absolute superstar this season, have never seen any keeper make the number of amazing saves he has this season. We must do everything to keep the enormous fella here where he's appreciated 🍀

I simply total up the ratings I gave them all season, take the average per player, then spend an hour on FollowFollow and declare the player the Huns hate the most as POTY.
oh, er.. right...simple as that
The 26 counties of the Republic, added to the six annexed and then gerrymandered by the British, makes for one united island of Ireland.
thanks, Larry 7, for explaining....
and also for not taking the piss, for want of a stronger expression.

Has to be eddy for me , calmac broony forrest forster all played really well add Christie as well but for me eddy is the only one bar broony who hasn't disappeared at any time , some have lost form for a bit some injured and unfortunate but for those reasons eddy or broony HH

Back