Player of the year so far?

He started mate ,listening to that Rae on the phone in earlier and he said they created loads of chances but the huns that phoned in said they were rotten 😆Hope we stick to this 352 when we play them at Ibrox.
I think NL looked closely to our December 29 defeat and decided on the change. My view is we will play this formation through to the end of the season. Quadruple treble anyone?????
HH

Has anybody got an idea how much yesterday,s 1-0 victory cost sevco,a hun pal of mine said there were about 18000..20000 at the game and he thinks they would be season ticket holders..
So yesterday was not one of their better financial days when you take into account Livingstons share of the gate money,, the programmes which had to be printed and did not sell,,all Saturdays pies which probably did not sell,,the security which has to be paid for,,police Scotland which has to be paid for,,,I can completely understand why slippy wants to get the violin out and blame the linesmen and the referee,,somebody has to be blamed,and who better to do that than slippy...
pick your bus boys you are going under.

HH.

They would have sold Saturdays pies on Sunday...They widnae ken the difference

I don't always agree with you TV but there's no doubting you're a Celtic fan, a fucking miserable one most of the time but still a Celtic fan. 😺

Demanding and aware what it takes to play for us. It's as simple as that. I don't kid myself on that everything is ok when it's not. I hate to see the club take unnecessary risks. The fact that shower of shite in Govan have closed the gap and best us at CP, to me is an absolute abdication of responsibilty by our board. They have about as much ambition as a cunt with chronic ME thinking about going for a run to help him make the Olympic squad.

I hate when we have needed one or two players we go cheap. We could all put together a list of players bought cheap who have been a complete waste of money. They get a four year deal and we can't get rid of them.

I actually believe the shirt doesn't shrink. I wish the board believed that too. What's the point having ten players who can't handle it, rather than four who can for the same money.

I returned from Seville and read Quinn in the View saying they were going to back Martin. We all know what happened, that coincided with Lawell taking over.

I still believe we are one of the biggest clubs in the world and within our resources need to use that to improve. And no I am not talking about the reckless bullshit they cheating cunts got up to, but steady investment in good players. One year in the CL recoups now nearly £60m. That's worth going for, it helps keep our heel in Sevcos neck and we can sell them on for even more.

How our board deal with attacks on us too fucks me off. I say what I see and how I feel. And if anybody doesn't like that they can either ignore me or just fuck off.

Lenny has made us better than shiny teeth, who I calked out too as a guy who couldn't sign a good defender if his fucking life depended upon it. Lenny has improved that area, but I think we missed a trick not signing a good CB in January. Our midfield has top players to come in, our defence not so much.

Like us all I'm lovng how we have reacted to that cowardly farce on the 29th. Some of our play is mesmerising. But we need to keep improving. When I don't think we have I will let rip. I hate happy fucking clappers and feel they enable people in charge who don't have the drive I believe encapsulates us. Some say that's moaning, I prefer pointing out who we are and if we are to go down we do so fighting like fuck. I make no apology for that. And never will, regardless what any American Bellend says.

Demanding and aware what it takes to play for us. It's as simple as that. I don't kid myself on that everything is ok when it's not. I hate to see the club take unnecessary risks. The fact that shower of shite in Govan have closed the gap and best us at CP, to me is an absolute abdication of responsibilty by our board. They have about as much ambition as a cunt with chronic ME thinking about going for a run to help him make the Olympic squad.

I hate when we have needed one or two players we go cheap. We could all put together a list of players bought cheap who have been a complete waste of money. They get a four year deal and we can't get rid of them.

I actually believe the shirt doesn't shrink. I wish the board believed that too. What's the point having ten players who can't handle it, rather than four who can for the same money.

I returned from Seville and read Quinn in the View saying they were going to back Martin. We all know what happened, that coincided with Lawell taking over.

I still believe we are one of the biggest clubs in the world and within our resources need to use that to improve. And no I am not talking about the reckless bullshit they cheating cunts got up to, but steady investment in good players. One year in the CL recoups now nearly £60m. That's worth going for, it helps keep our heel in Sevcos neck and we can sell them on for even more.

How our board deal with attacks on us too fucks me off. I say what I see and how I feel. And if anybody doesn't like that they can either ignore me or just fuck off.

Lenny has made us better than shiny teeth, who I calked out too as a guy who couldn't sign a good defender if his fucking life depended upon it. Lenny has improved that area, but I think we missed a trick not signing a good CB in January. Our midfield has top players to come in, our defence not so much.

Like us all I'm lovng how we have reacted to that cowardly farce on the 29th. Some of our play is mesmerising. But we need to keep improving. When I don't think we have I will let rip. I hate happy fucking clappers and feel they enable people in charge who don't have the drive I believe encapsulates us. Some say that's moaning, I prefer pointing out who we are and if we are to go down we do so fighting like fuck. I make no apology for that. And never will, regardless what any American Bellend says.
Well said but why bring nationality into it?

Don't know who the 'American Bellend' is you're referring to but other than that that was a top post TV. Very well said 👏

I agree that our fanbase (worldwide) makes us, potentially, one of the biggest clubs in the world, but our league holds us back. Put us in the EPL and we would be one of Europe's richest clubs in 5 years, in my opinion.
I dont think we can afford to include CL money in the business plan simply because of the amount of qualifiers we have to go through, one fuck up, Cluj, and we're up shit creek.
If we buy more expensive players we'd need to increase the current wage structure, even if we doubled the wages we'd be nowhere near the top 5 league's so I don't think it would guarantee us CL qualification.
I understand your frustrations and agree on our potential but i wouldn't be for gambling financially, the deed club tried that..... 🧟‍♂️

Is there anything you missed out?😳

I agree that our fanbase (worldwide) makes us, potentially, one of the biggest clubs in the world, but our league holds us back. Put us in the EPL and we would be one of Europe's richest clubs in 5 years, in my opinion.
I dont think we can afford to include CL money in the business plan simply because of the amount of qualifiers we have to go through, one fuck up, Cluj, and we're up shit creek.
If we buy more expensive players we'd need to increase the current wage structure, even if we doubled the wages we'd be nowhere near the top 5 league's so I don't think it would guarantee us CL qualification.
I understand your frustrations and agree on our potential but i wouldn't be for gambling financially, the deed club tried that..... 🧟‍♂️
I might be wrong but I think TV's point may have been the quality bought at the lower end of the market rather than a few less from a higher quality market. I think having strength in depth counts so we rely on spotting quality in the near basement shops and buying many in the hope of the odd gem. Totally get his amazement at £3.5m for bg though. Oh and our hunt for the next one in the dembele eddy line better be well under way. That is a big call for the board.

You need a good CB who is available and wants to come the lure of champions league nights is easily cancelled out when you throw in days at the plasic palaces in our league
as for your american quote ,,,,not needed

I might be wrong but I think TV's point may have been the quality bought at the lower end of the market rather than a few less from a higher quality market. I think having strength in depth counts so we rely on spotting quality in the near basement shops and buying many in the hope of the odd gem. Totally get his amazement at £3.5m for bg though. Oh and our hunt for the next one in the dembele eddy line better be well under way. That is a big call for the board.
If we could sign the Wa,elyounoussi,and a solid no nonsense CB,we'd be grand!, that would be about £20million,but again wages are the problem,we would have to unload some. 🍺

Back