Player of the year so far?

A lot of contenders, but only one winner, step forward French Eddy. By fuck will we drop down a notch as a team when he leaves. Postman Pat is a project and hasn't shown anything to suggest he can lead the line. His miss when clean through on the keeper made my heart sink and hopefully the heart of whoever fucking bought him.

Don't go Eddy, for fuck sake son stay for 10 and then Lawell might use a third of what we get for you on a player ready to make an impact. I hope with all my heart young Pat comes good, but hope is a fucking waste of time if the goods aren't up to it. I hoped my first shitty guitar sounded like a Martin, guess how that turned out. I eventually got a great guitar but I had to pay the fucking going rate. Ever had a guitar Lawell? It's the same deal as players.

By fuck will we drop down a notch as a team when he leaves.
OK, Nostradamus. Assuming, of course, we make no other changes between now and the time that Edouard's contact ends, which is the end of the 21/22 season.
Postman Pat is a project and hasn't shown anything to suggest he can lead the line.
OK, Einstein. You base this on what, exactly? Klimala's total of about 20 minutes of playing time? And what makes you think that he was brought here "to lead the line"?
I hoped my first shitty guitar sounded like a Martin, guess how that turned out. I eventually got a great guitar but I had to pay the fucking going rate. Ever had a guitar Lawell? It's the same deal as players.
OK, Clapton. You lost me here with this world-class weak analogy. Is it really the same? You think you on a Martin makes you a better guitar player than Segovia on a Yamaha?

Better still, are you proud of being so wrong so often? More importantly, how to you claim to be a Celtic fan, and yet put herculean effort in to slagging its players. Proof? Here's one of many receipts, this one from December 2018 after the Hibs game. There's more where this came from . . .

Shitebags on Thursday same today brown and Ntcham a waste of time. Hayes is utter shite. Sincy needs let go. Eddy has been garbage, McGreggir anonymous, Ajer a liability, Izzy was woeful. So much for the depth of our squad, a deep barrel of mediocre shite.

Hail hail!

OK, Nostradamus. Assuming, of course, we make no other changes between now and the time that Edouard's contact ends, which is the end of the 21/22 season.

OK, Einstein. You base this on what, exactly? Klimala's total of about 20 minutes of playing time? And what makes you think that he was brought here "to lead the line"?

OK, Clapton. You lost me here with this world-class weak analogy. Is it really the same? You think you on a Martin makes you a better guitar player than Segovia on a Yamaha?

Better still, are you proud of being so wrong so often? More importantly, how to you claim to be a Celtic fan, and yet put herculean effort in to slagging its players. Proof? Here's one of many receipts, this one from December 2018 after the Hibs game. There's more where this came from . . .

Hail hail!
First of all you snidey American cunt, go fuck yourself. If you don't agree with me fine. What the fuck is the Einstein for, apart from showing you're a snidey American cunt?

I have a Yamaha guitar.

I remember you and your know fuck all about fitba trying to call me out for my assessment of Boli. You should be dorfing your cap to me. I nailed him as useless and a threat to all of our wellbeing.

So with all due respect go fuck yourself you prick. Keep out the snide, if you don't agree fine, say that, its with me fine. I don't give a fuck if you or nobody does.

I was right about Boli and you showed you don't have a fucking clue. You snidey American cunt.

When you have survived the Kelly,s and the White,s and big guys pissing in your Wellington boots on a rainy day at old Paradise then Shamrock you can say ,,Yes I am a Celtic supporter..

HH.
Done all that. No cunt tells me I am not a Celtic man. Well not to my fucking face anyway. Been through too much for any cunt to get away with that.

Has anybody got an idea how much yesterday,s 1-0 victory cost sevco,a hun pal of mine said there were about 18000..20000 at the game and he thinks they would be season ticket holders..
So yesterday was not one of their better financial days when you take into account Livingstons share of the gate money,, the programmes which had to be printed and did not sell,,all Saturdays pies which probably did not sell,,the security which has to be paid for,,police Scotland which has to be paid for,,,I can completely understand why slippy wants to get the violin out and blame the linesmen and the referee,,somebody has to be blamed,and who better to do that than slippy...
pick your bus boys you are going under.

HH.

Members online

Latest posts

Back