Postecoglou... Yes or No? A Poll.

For or Against this guy?

• For

Votes: 36 52.2%
  • Against.

Votes: 33 47.8%

• Total voters
Thin veined but still mystery, quotes somewhere or other about lack of direction.

I'll stick a few quid on all these incoming (under Howe) we're all offered one year rolling.

The lack of direction... or lack of backing?
Edited that post after likes. Added a few bits in.
Worse bits.
Its not the same comment, expanded but not the same

Last edited:
Was on the fence.

Then realised two things - watched him argue live on aussie TV with former Portsmouth Aussie soccer star wank Craig Foster who wanted him to resign after a poor youth world cup showing - held his own and proved he'll be no shrinking violet in front of the hun hacks in the SMSM.

Secondly - The Rolling Stones, 'Angie' will be a fantastic anthem to belt out at Celtic Park once it's been bastardised lyrically to fit; can't wait.

That was the tipper, so I'm in. What have we got to lose? Top to bottom they blew it all anyway last season. At least he actually wants the job...

Went into check headlines on record site they're saying wee maloneys being lined up after the euros way ange I like the idea tbh wee maloney has good rep in the game hes been learning aff martinez and been help train some of the very best players about so that for me is a good thing maybe just maybe there's light at the end of the tunnel troops he likes to attack thats the celtic way with maloney with him maybe it will just work out 🤞

Went into check headlines on record site they're saying wee maloneys being lined up after the euros way ange I like the idea tbh wee maloney has good rep in the game hes been learning aff martinez and been help train some of the very best players about so that for me is a good thing maybe just maybe there's light at the end of the tunnel troops he likes to attack thats the celtic way with maloney with him maybe it will just work out 🤞
He will deffo need someone like Shaun to help. Could be a good cop bad cop situation. I'd also like Duff back in some role.

Ange is largely unknown but he is hardly a 'step down' . Did you watch us last season? We were out of Europe at the first hurdle and lost the league by 25 points and won nothing. We need to be as united as possible. Fat chance of that in the close season panic weeks. Let the Euros distract you.

Where are the options ??
Roy ?? we blew him out a month ago..
Mark Hughes, great player very average manager.
Gordon Strachan..we already have 2 Strachans on the books.
This is as bad as the Kelly days,,no this is worse,we knew what the Kelly,s were up to..

HH
……………..

Aye!

Them Kelly’s take a bit of watching…

Ok lets have a vote. I'm against.
I wish I could vote for a mgr that gave me the chance to smile and laugh at the huns shitting themselves. I don't know enough about this guy, is he a magician, can he energize a talented squad, can he sort out our obvious defencive weakness, these are questions I wish I had the answer too. I really want to say that whomever is our new boss can lead us back to the top and put us back on the map. HH

I wish I could vote for a mgr that gave me the chance to smile and laugh at the huns shitting themselves. I don't know enough about this guy, is he a magician, can he energize a talented squad, can he sort out our obvious defencive weakness, these are questions I wish I had the answer too. I really want to say that whomever is our new boss can lead us back to the top and put us back on the map. HH
The funny thing is that we have a lot of us taking the time to give our opinions on the new favourite to be our new mgr. Is this just another smokescreen so that Kennedy is a calming influence and is snuck in the back door as a "proper coach with the appropriate European badges. We are in deep shit. PL's left us up to our neck in doo doo. No mgr no DoF. No chance of getting our title back.. God help us. HH

We were all misled on believing it was Howe and this is a major step down imo. Believe Howe could have given us a solid platform to be able to build upon, no longer feel that way GS

I think you’re right.....we badly need a manager and also DOF who can rebuild and restructure our whole football organisation as it has regressed alarming since Rodgers left.....we need a complete overhaul of the Club from top to bottom...

The funny thing is that we have a lot of us taking the time to give our opinions on the new favourite to be our new mgr. Is this just another smokescreen so that Kennedy is a calming influence and is snuck in the back door as a "proper coach with the appropriate European badges. We are in deep shit. PL's left us up to our neck in doo doo. No mgr no DoF. No chance of getting our title back.. God help us. HH

There’s always a chance things can be turned around.....look at what Wim the Tim done.....although I certainly share your concerns...

This man has a game plan and a style of playing. Something we hadn't got under Lennon and Kennedy. He seems to have good tactics, something Lennon openly admitted he wasn't into.
In my eyes he's a step in the right direction.
Just get him in to fuck so he can get started to fix the mess.

Celtic have never appointed a big name manager in our entire history. Even the Rat only came because his reputation was in the toilet after spending £400m at Liverpool only to leave them 10th.

We don't buy other people's legends, we make our own.

Whoever is the Manager we back if it’s Ange he does seem to have summit aboot him. Doesn’t fill me with any enthusiasm
But does get well respected comments from other Top Men in Fitba.
We need to get a manager with Fire and gets the players pulling on the Hoops wanting to go the extra mile for him and the
Fans and themselves FIGHT for the Team
We saw last year a team with no fight no pride Gutless. If he can change just that one thing. The rest will follow.
So go get that man Dominick
Mon the Ange

HH 🤞

Back