Postecoglou... Yes or No? A Poll.

For or Against this guy?

• For

Votes: 36 52.2%
  • Against.

Votes: 33 47.8%

• Total voters
I have voted yes simply on the reality that we desperately need a manager quickly. The guy might have no European experience but he could assemble a team who have plenty. If it's to be Ange P then get him in now and he will have my unwavering support. HH
I agree we need someone in pronto. The thing is none of the players we are likely to go after will have heard of him either. If we want to attract at least some quality they will say ''Ange who?'' IF we do appoint this guy he's going to need a recognised name as his assistant. But it will probably be JK. 😠

Last edited:
Fuck it looks like its gonny be ange and if we can add maloney and/or duff happy days the more I think about it the more I'm coming round end of the day we canny change it so if they appointed ange we back him as always he likes to play attacking fitbaw thats the celtic way innit so add in maloney 🤞and duff🤞then I think it cud just work out so av went form a firm naw to aye fuck it let's do this 💪 👌

I agree we need someone in pronto. The thing is none of the players we are likely to go after will have heard of him either. If we want to attract at least some quality they will say ''Ange who?'' IF we do appoint this guy he's going to need a recognised name as his assistant. But it will probabaly be JK. 😠
On the flip side he will have great knowledge of top players in the Asian region especially the J - league. We have seen Nakamura, Ki , cha du ri ( ok cha was tongue in cheek) but his knowledge of the Asian game coupled with a management team who know the European game and there are plenty of Australians who are in that position and have worked with him before guys like Tim Cahill certainly know the game in Europe. Idk anything of Ange P but since his names been linked with us I've not read one negative thing about him. All positive , sure he takes no shit but neither did lenny I mean his achievements and they are no small feats. I think that there's a fear of the unknown at play here as well , we dont know , never heard of him , must be shite. It's a blinkered view imo. Also we are wasting time like money. We NEED a manager he IS a successful one. Only Clarke in this country can claim to have taken his nation to a major finals and that was through the backdoor. I admit hes not what we were expecting and the news today from Celtic star about Howe and Hughes raising security issues after the fire bombing incident and the zombies riot in George square ( no not world war Z ) the other zombies . This tells me Howe did indeed bottle it but can you blame him? Hes used to a 10, 000 capacity try 6 times that and that's just in the stadium. I have no doubts that Celtic will return well before the 3 years it took the zombies to win 1 trophy. Ange P and his record as a manager when you read it in black and white blows Howes out of the water. We need a winner Ange is a winner give him a chance HH

Last edited:
Fuck it looks like its gonny be ange and if we can add maloney and/or duff happy days the more I think about it the more I'm coming round end of the day we canny change it so if they appointed ange we back him as always he likes to play attacking fitbaw thats the celtic way innit so add in maloney 🤞and duff🤞then I think it cud just work out so av went form a firm naw to aye fuck it let's do this 💪 👌
I think there is a possibility of a return for Duff but Maloney? I cant see him leaving his assistant post at Belgium to become an assistant in the spfl, perhaps later in his career. HH

I just think a lot of you are buying into the propaganda and spin being spun. We need a Manager, NOW, not in 2/3 weeks. He'll have to quarantine, he's coming from the other side of the world. In the space of a couple of days he's all of a sudden a coaching genius? How has he been missed all this time? Amazing.

I just think a lot of you are buying into the propaganda and spin being spun. We need a Manager, NOW, not in 2/3 weeks. He'll have to quarantine, he's coming from the other side of the world. In the space of a couple of days he's all of a sudden a coaching genius? How has he been missed all this time? Amazing.
No mate end of the day if they want to appoint him we canny do anything about it can we?? Whoever gets the job has to be backed not just by us but by the board with good coaches by his side why cant it work??

After the euros why not?? Hes still learning his trade after euros come to celtic win few things then get a job doon the road don't see why not
I'd love nothing better than maloney back at paradise but cant see it for a good while unless Belgium have an atrocious euros and they are sacked by Belgium. By then though I believe that we will have our team in place. One for the future definately. I'd rather you be right though HH

We have been known to do this before , bringing in unknown gems , in wee bonny Scotland at least. Naka, Ki, lubo, and more.

No mate end of the day if they want to appoint him we canny do anything about it can we?? Whoever gets the job has to be backed not just by us but by the board with good coaches by his side why cant it work??
People passing judgement on the guy who know fuckall about him really ,same old negative pish day after day,can understand people being concerned but some of the shite i read about us being doomed is laughable .I ll worry at xmas if we re a mile behind the huns ,until then i ll back whoever gets the job.

People passing judgement on the guy who know fuckall about him really ,same old negative pish day after day,can understand people being concerned but some of the shite i read about us being doomed is laughable .I ll worry at xmas if we re a mile behind the huns ,until then i ll back whoever gets the job.
I'll admit I don't really know fuckall about him. But neither do you.
Have a read of JFs article.

what do you expect ,,,,,,everyone to happy clap him in without throwing up any questions you go ahead and get right behind whoever you want that's your choice but it's not everyone elses

the clubs a fkn shambles yet the support seem to enjoy being fed shite by this board

It’s a TOTAL gamble, could work out well🤔 but I not so sure, can someone that been successful in 3rd rate league’s like Australia and Japan, make the step up to our 2nd rate league, I won the champions league with bellshill Celtic on FIFA 2017, does that not put me in contention? I’ve emailed my CV but Peter hasn’t gotten back to me yet, I keep checking my spam folder in case my job offer ended up in there, I’ve tried phoning him, but his PA says he’s out buying fire extinguishers......

what do you expect ,,,,,,everyone to happy clap him in without throwing up any questions you go ahead and get right behind whoever you want that's your choice but it's not everyone elses

the clubs a fkn shambles yet the support seem to enjoy being fed shite by this board

We’ll see how much support this Board has when it comes to how many season books get renewed...

Plenty of info on the auld t'internet about him TS....tells you all you need to know....and after reading a fair amount of it I still think it's a stupid fucking idea appointing this guy! :LOL:(y)

Back