Put up your Evidence ,,,,,,or STF up

Their going to blame the pandemic,for an administration event? but what if they were financially phuqed prior to that?
was that the the reason they have'nt produced interim accounts?
Crisis what crisis
Untitled.jpg

• David Fowler
  • 6 Nov 2019, 16:03
A LEADING football finance expert says Rangers could be plunged back to the dark days of 2012 within two years - IF Dave King decides to stop pumping endless millions into the club.
The Ibrox club's 2019 annual report reveals the auditors have a 'significant doubt' over their ability to continue as a going concern due to a £10million funding gap.

Last edited:

Is this the beginning of the end..

HH
That was my take from the begining ,they would call for the prize money to be payed out and the european places finalised then hit the admin button and take the hit this year

but at the same time be as disruptive with the rest of scottish football while there at it
do some mud slinging to distract everyone

If the village idiot is hinting at this then it's a goer , i wonder where sevcos financial results have disappeared to ,as they were supposed to be in begining of april

anyone would think this investigation shit is a smokescreen covering them and the spfl/sfa ,cause now kings walked nobody can guarantee additional funds to see out the season ,Noal was a an arse covering for king but he's gone

Are sevco about to get another european licence from there friends at hampden ,,,,,so much for ffp

That was my take from the begining ,they would call for the prize money to be payed out and the european places finalised then hit the admin button and take the hit this year

but at the same time be as disruptive with the rest of scottish football while there at it

If the village idiot is hinting at this then it's a goer , i wonder where sevcos financial results have disappeared to ,as they were supposed to be in begining of april

anyone would think this investigation shit is a smokescreen covering them and the spfl/sfa ,cause now kings walked nobody can guarantee additional funds to see out the season ,Noal was a an arse covering for king but he's gone

Are sevco about to get another european licence from there friends at hampden ,,,,,so much for ffp

12th May 2020 hope its the five way agreement dossier.

1588020050985.png

Thinking Aloud - All help appreciated.
I'm interested in Ashley's position in all of this. The timing of the court's judgement will be crucial. If it is given before administration then they have to be dead ducks,considering Close Brothers, deferred wages and King's loan.
If given after going into administration then I would think that it would have to be added to the already existing debt. Would this then cause a rethink from administrators and result in a push towards liquidation?
Also todays announcement of money from UEFA towards helping clubs in difficulty is interesting. Will it be shared equally between all 42 clubs? If not, why not. What criteria will be applied otherwise ? I make it roughly £100,000 per club if shared equally. Not a life saving figure for them.
The game is all about time - buy enough time to get season ticket money in and their share of Europa League money. The talking big is to distract and again create an impression that they are too big to fail in the hope that it will influence some creditors. Ashley, Lenders of the Last Resort like Close Brothers and the higher earning players' advisors will see straight through this and won' t be caught. Good luck Messrs Park and Robinson. HH

I'm interested in Ashley's position in all of this. The timing of the court's judgement will be crucial. If it is given before administration then they have to be dead ducks,considering Close Brothers, deferred wages and King's loan.
If given after going into administration then I would think that it would have to be added to the already existing debt. Would this then cause a rethink from administrators and result in a push towards liquidation?
Also todays announcement of money from UEFA towards helping clubs in difficulty is interesting. Will it be shared equally between all 42 clubs? If not, why not. What criteria will be applied otherwise ? I make it roughly £100,000 per club if shared equally. Not a life saving figure for them.
The game is all about time - buy enough time to get season ticket money in and their share of Europa League money. The talking big is to distract and again create an impression that they are too big to fail in the hope that it will influence some creditors. Ashley, Lenders of the Last Resort like Close Brothers and the higher earning players' advisors will see straight through this and won' t be caught. Good luck Messrs Park and Robinson. HH
Think your spot on Pod,Nosferatu on radio snyde,came out with, some clubs might go into administration, through no fault of their own, so should'nt face a 15 point deduction, is that why they've delayed announcing their interim accounts?

WURS THE DEEEDS, WE UR RA PEEPUL, WE LET OUR CLUB DIE, KING SAID HE'D STOP 9, ADMINISTRATION IS ON HORIZON, - 15PTS DEDUCTION AT THE END OF NEXT SEASON, NO EUROPEAN FOOTBALL FOR A SEASON OR TWO, WE'LL DAE 55 BEFORE YEE, AYE RANGERS YEE LET YER CLUB DIE!

FUR THE LURKERS

YER CLUB LIES & NO ACCOUNTS IS GOINIE GET YEE BANNED UNDER FFP, GIRFUY YA DELUDED CUNTS! YER BEYOND FUCKING SAVING, OH RANGERS MARK 2 "" GOING FUR ADMINISTRATION!
☘️💚☘️💚☘️💚☘️💚☘️💚☘️💚☘️💚☘️💚☘️💚☘️💚☘️💚☘️💚☘️💚☘️💚☘️💚

Well put! Kelly.....food for thought (y)

Anyone know what there split of the europa league pot will be,it may be enough to save them through the lockdown till ST money comes in
Ashleys case will may take a huge chunk out of st money if the court ever get's it's finger out it's arse ,if only justice dragged it's feet for the common man

These factors could cast doubt that they will call admin just now but you never know
europa league pots not massive but it will throw them a lifeline

If they do throw admin maybe this time we'll get to know who owns ra deeds

Has Ashley sold Newcastle yet......he may end up buying the huns…..Now imagine that scenario....The huns hate him....but if he was putting his money into them....he would become a hero to them.....From baddie to hero....just like that.....Lets put a statue up for Mike Ashley....he saved our club...just like King did.....

Has Ashley sold Newcastle yet......he may end up buying the huns…..Now imagine that scenario....The huns hate him....but if he was putting his money into them....he would become a hero to them.....From baddie to hero....just like that.....Lets put a statue up for Mike Ashley....he saved our club...just like King did.....
Think he enjoys pumping them they way he does right now with less hassle , just sit on the sidelines watch the mutants get all lardy then slap them down

I just think this would be poetic if it actually happened!! How much sh1t they would have to swallow then!!!
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back