Racist Rangers scum....should we be surprised?? Will the police get involved??

How must wee Kyogo be feeling just now? Probably never even heard of racism let alone experienced it in his life...poor wee guy must be gutted and longing for his home .....my only hope is that he was tipped off when he signed that there was a chance this might happen...bless him

Why would people be surprised at the antics of this 100% RACIST club and they have been since I was born and before that. This is the club that allowed Combat 18 and BNP paraphernalia to be distributed outside Castle Greyskull for years, everybody knows their follow followers are knuckle-dragging Neanderthals with absolutely no social graces. Kyogo will rise way above this and get his revenge on Sunday he'll never walk alone HH
The wee fella looked a bit disheartened against St Mirren and i seen Ange putting an arm around him when he got subbed .....got a feeling he might have the last laugh on Sunday right enough.

How must wee Kyogo be feeling just now? Probably never even heard of racism let alone experienced it in his life...poor wee guy must be gutted and longing for his home .....my only hope is that he was tipped off when he signed that there was a chance this might happen...bless him
Think he will be alright with the support he will receive from us and his team mates Docco.
And no better way to serve revenge than by scoring a few goals against them, to shut the scummy bastards up

To answer the OP's question, no we shouldn't be surprised at all.
Just go back to their title celebration for the most recent example of how they behave.
What a show that was. Sectarian singing, numerous instances of bear on bear violence, assaults on the police, several attempts of suicide by lamppost, dismemberment and public acts of self defacation!
They are not all scum, but the scum they do attract is the worst in Scotland.

To answer the OP's question, no we shouldn't be surprised at all.
Just go back to their title celebration for the most recent example of how they behave.
What a show that was. Sectarian singing, numerous instances of bear on bear violence, assaults on the police, several attempts of suicide by lamppost, dismemberment and public acts of self defacation!
They are not all scum, but the scum they do attract is the worst in Scotland.
It all got forgot about fairly quickly though....as it always does

Brazil's a prick anaw, Cagagoogoo, fuckin knob head.
Judging by the size of him and the colour of him, he's not long for this world, as his head looks like Vesuvius, about to erupt
This is the West of Scotland in 2021
Why are these morons given a platform for their infantile behaviour
Alan Brazil must be that fat pie 'Si' from Gers Fans TV, and the Bristol Bar clip's, old man

It all got forgot about fairly quickly though....as it always does
Maybe not so fast this time though as it's been beamed around the world
A TV celebrity just resigned here after some 'racist' clips were unearthed from ten years ago during a stand up routine
He targeted women, Jews, and blacks, so hopefully, this whitewash in Scotland, will bring it into light to those, who are unaware of this clubs 'kulture' on every continent
I won't hold my breath, but you never know, it is after all the 21st Century, elsewhere in the world

Maybe not so fast this time though as it's been beamed around the world
A TV celebrity just resigned here after some 'racist' clips were unearthed from ten years ago during a stand up routine
He targeted women, Jews, and blacks, so hopefully, this whitewash in Scotland, will bring it into light to those, who are unaware of this clubs 'kulture' on every continent
I won't hold my breath, but you never know, it is after all the 21st Century, elsewhere in the world
But but but - it is all just good natured banter. My arse! 🤬🤬🤬

To be honest, a lifetime ban for anyone following that lot might only last a year or two.

Rangers mark 3 can't be far away and the racists can return to yet another new club.
By using the term "indefinite" khenny, only indicates to me, that the scum can't and won't tackle the problem within there shithole as so many overall would be involved and only a empty stadium again would beckon.

Sky sports reporting "indefinite bans" for the scum involved.
Big deal, far short of the lifetime ban that most other clubs would inflict.
Wonder will the police step in and carry out there duties, highly unlikely I would say
And the huns have said the rangers supporters group/bus that the bigots traveled has been excommunicated from the hun brethren, nae mair tickets, aw wee shame 🤣🤣

And the huns have said the rangers supporters group/bus that the bigots traveled has been excommunicated from the hun brethren, nae mair tickets, aw wee shame 🤣🤣
Another cop out BB, as all that does is remove the name of Sevco scum away from travel arrangements.
They know it won't stop and won't condone it either, so will just pass the buck onto the private coach firms in future, yet the tickets will be available for the same scum

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back