Rangers Positive Covid Tests

I think the dam is breaking. They have been exposed throughout the world as the bigots they are. From Australia to the USA, what every one of us knows is being laid bare. And they do not like it.
We have exposed them as the only team in the UK not to have declared a positive covid test and to deflect from their denouement as the most racist club in Europe, they are pathetically trying to seek an equivalence with every other normal club.
Just lay down and die. As a sporting challenge they are nothing. If we, as a club and our board, had the will to destroy them we could without even trying a leg. We have enabled these dicks to preserve the illusion of scottish football being a viable competition
However , validation of a bigots view, by tacitly accepting and normalising their xenophobia and disgusting anti Irish racism has been a scottish media tour de force for years.
It's quite simple. We Have to Call It Out. On every occasion, every slur and every racist epithet .
NO MORE
…………..

I’m buying what you’re selling pal…

No names eh, bet its none of the ones they are desperate to sell this week then. 🤔

To paraphrase another famous "Billy", there is something rotten in the state of sevco. 😱

Have the covid tests come since there trip to Dingwall? 👀If they tested positive after the journey then most of the people on the coach become close contacts, common sense tells you it couldn't have been before, or they wouldn't have made the journey north. 👀

And lastly I hope that whoever has been unfortunate enough to test positive and their families are all okay health wise.

No names eh, bet its none of the ones they are desperate to sell this week then. 🤔

To paraphrase another famous "Billy", there is something rotten in the state of sevco. 😱

Have the covid tests come since there trip to Dingwall? 👀If they tested positive after the journey then most of the people on the coach become close contacts, common sense tells you it couldn't have been before, or they wouldn't have made the journey north. 👀

And lastly I hope that whoever has been unfortunate enough to test positive and their families are all okay health wise.
There's no border to cross, or Customs to deal with, within Scotland...it's come out now, as they are off to Europe with all the checks and restrictions in place elsewhere
But that's just me being a cynical TIM
Scene at the airport "Look at the size of his head, it's swollen out of all proportion...!!"
"Naw yer awrite, it's always been that big"
Covid is no joke, right enough
One team in the entire UK escaped it's ravages ?
It's a miracle, mibbe

I had a friend that went on a coach trip to Blackpool last summer after most of the restrictions were lifted, 1 person on the bus had COVID-19, 38 out of the 52 people on the bus tested positive, three hrs on a bus trip in close proximity ithe virus ran riot, there’s every chance most of the hun players WILL TEST POSITIVE 👍

I think the dam is breaking. They have been exposed throughout the world as the bigots they are. From Australia to the USA, what every one of us knows is being laid bare. And they do not like it.
We have exposed them as the only team in the UK not to have declared a positive covid test and to deflect from their denouement as the most racist club in Europe, they are pathetically trying to seek an equivalence with every other normal club.
Just lay down and die. As a sporting challenge they are nothing. If we, as a club and our board, had the will to destroy them we could without even trying a leg. We have enabled these dicks to preserve the illusion of scottish football being a viable competition
However , validation of a bigots view, by tacitly accepting and normalising their xenophobia and disgusting anti Irish racism has been a scottish media tour de force for years.
It's quite simple. We Have to Call It Out. On every occasion, every slur and every racist epithet .
NO MORE
👏 👏 👏 not much you could add to that

What’s gone wrong a penalty the first for over a year given at the W/end now they say players have Covid but no first team infected for the whole of last season ??

is this true or an excuse or mind games perhaps………..would not put it past them to sink that low

rumoured to be not travelling

Gerrard
McGregor
McLaughlin
Bassey
Simpson
Tavernier
Kent
Sakala
Wright
Defoe

All not on the passenger list (neither are Lundstrum or Roofe but they're suspended)
Could mean they still don't have PCR test results back so cant travel. I would expect the majority, if not all, first team players back for Sunday. McLaughlin, Wright (injured anyway), Sakala and Simpson will be the Jones and Edmundson this time;)

Back