Rangers Positive Covid Tests

Parks of Hamilton
Same number of buses as we use? We have to sever that contract asap how can it make sense to put money in the coffers of the zombies chairman whilst at the same time we arent allowed into the stadium ( all 750 of us ) I would like the fan media to take this up with McKay next time to see how he sees it. Theres way more than 1 luxury coach company in Scotland like doigs etc and to my understanding it can cost as little as £109 perhour to hire one. This wont go away whilst they constantly shaft us and new ideas on how to shaft us appear everytime we play them. So winning Captains, tell them that POH are not our friends 🙈 on the not our friends subject could anyone have imagined how long that factually accurate statement would rumble on for? The SMSM dont like being called out. If you're unlucky enough to be bored out of your skull and start commenting on ya chube you will see how the conversation very quickly changes from " not our friends " to something totally different. Simply because everyone knows that what WC said was true. HH

Last edited:
Could mean they still don't have PCR test results back so cant travel. I would expect the majority, if not all, first team players back for Sunday. McLaughlin, Wright (injured anyway), Sakala and Simpson will be the Jones and Edmundson this time;)
If you have to isolate then its 7 days unless I've missed something then those on the list would miss both games. I'm kind of expecting the list to read
Ball boy #1
" " #2
G4S guy #1
G4S guy #2-6
Unheard of player 1 to 4
I really hope that they do have to Lose these bigger names in their squad as McGregor, tavpen , bassey , sakala, wright , Defoe ( whom, as well fit as hes kept himself cannot last 90 minutes in Armenia and against supersonic Celtic. If the list provided by Kelly is accurate then they are in soapy bubble. They were in it before this anyway when many of their " supporters " already experiencing the fear at facing us.

If you have to isolate then its 7 days unless I've missed something then those on the list would miss both games. I'm kind of expecting the list to read
Ball boy #1
" " #2
G4S guy #1
G4S guy #2-6
Unheard of player 1 to 4
I really hope that they do have to Lose these bigger names in their squad as McGregor, tavpen , bassey , sakala, wright , Defoe ( whom, as well fit as hes kept himself cannot last 90 minutes in Armenia and against supersonic Celtic. If the list provided by Kelly is accurate then they are in soapy bubble. They were in it before this anyway when many of their " supporters " already experiencing the fear at facing us.
If you are a close contact with someone who test positive then you don't need to isolate if you have been double vaccinated and produce a negative PCR test (you obviously need to isolate until the result of test is known).
What we don't know is if the players have been double vaccinated and are they awaiting PCR test result therefore cant travel to Armenia. There seems to be some rumours (granted from Celtic sites) that there are a few anti-vaxxers amongst the players at Ibrox.

If you are a close contact with someone who test positive then you don't need to isolate if you have been double vaccinated and produce a negative PCR test (you obviously need to isolate until the result of test is known).
What we don't know is if the players have been double vaccinated and are they awaiting PCR test result therefore cant travel to Armenia. There seems to be some rumours (granted from Celtic sites) that there are a few anti-vaxxers amongst the players at Ibrox.
People have taken the vaccine not just to protect themselves but for the greater good of everyone around them. Do you think any of the huns think about anyone else's wellbeing?

Could mean they still don't have PCR test results back so cant travel. I would expect the majority, if not all, first team players back for Sunday. McLaughlin, Wright (injured anyway), Sakala and Simpson will be the Jones and Edmundson this time;)
maybe there cocky enough to think the euro tie will be a walk in the park with the players there taking

maybe there cocky enough to think the euro tie will be a walk in the park with the players there taking
Hope so kelly cos we've played plenty of these games and we know very few are a walk in the park. Should alashkert ko them itll be the biggest shock in Scottish football since they went a season without a penalty awarded against them or no red cards against them

🤣🤣awe they're main players basically,2 keepers and manager and the real manager (beale) have not travelled fuckin brilliant I can see them getting put out now in that heat over there🤣 and BTW as for Sundays game knew we were gonny put a couple at least by them but now we don't need to worry about the defence at all way no Kent or Wright turning them its only gonny be the buffoon demotion Derby anyone??😎🥳

Sundays game WILL go ahead, or it’s a 3-0 forfeit, remember the 2 games we had to play after coming back from Dubai, we had to play the youngsters
This is where like last year rules will be bent and changed phones taken off the hook so nobody has to answer questions like “How the fuck does sevco not get treated/punished ripped from pillar to
Post in the media like what happened to celtic?”

Back