Rangers Positive Covid Tests

What I'm struggling to understand surrounding this whole covid incident within the pig sty, is lunstrom went onto sky sports claiming that there was covid issues within the camp, and that was over 2 weeks ago.
Yet nothing hear since.
Now just before a long haul flight, its now made out to be a major issue for the scum?
Now I'm very Cynical by nature, especially surrounding the actions of the scum with the amount of lies they try to pass off as truths, but I would wish someone asks the question as this still remains to serious of a matter for the scum to try and cover up imo

Half expecting them claiming very shortly.....that new tests results have indicated the previous test results were false positives?...
Sevco statement reads

After sevcos glorious fight against racism the club have turned there attention to fighting covid head on and to protect the NHS
Mr gerrard and a selected group of top international valuable players have ulster voluntered to lead this fight , a spokesman when asked uttered fenia,,,,eh no surrender tae covid n that

The club urge all there followers to go to the nearest statue to help in this fight

this is raman bawbag for stv

What I'm struggling to understand surrounding this whole covid incident within the pig sty, is lunstrom went onto sky sports claiming that there was covid issues within the camp, and that was over 2 weeks ago.
Yet nothing hear since.
Now just before a long haul flight, its now made out to be a major issue for the scum?
Now I'm very Cynical by nature, especially surrounding the actions of the scum with the amount of lies they try to pass off as truths, but I would wish someone asks the question as this still remains to serious of a matter for the scum to try and cover up imo
Maybe someone doing the tests was off sick with covid and a clever guy took over saw lotsof negatives and pulled them up

Seems there may be a bigger story here am sure the clever guys will work it out

Maybe someone doing the tests was off sick with covid and a clever guy took over saw lotsof negatives and pulled them up

Seems there may be a bigger story here am sure the clever guys will work it out
Believe so also kelly, last season when controversy surrounding the scum came to light, in stepped us to put all the focus back upon ourselves.
Don't seem to be the case this season, yet the case of deflection seems to be very much within there agenda.
No longer is the focus upon racism, yet plenty regarding covid?
Playing the poor old us card imo, still to get the world wonders by over coming a pub team, and racking up all the credit without any pressure including Sunday,
Sorry but still see this as another scum scam overall.

Believe so also kelly, last season when controversy surrounding the scum came to light, in stepped us to put all the focus back upon ourselves.
Don't seem to be the case this season, yet the case of deflection seems to be very much within there agenda.
No longer is the focus upon racism, yet plenty regarding covid?
Playing the poor old us card imo, still to get the world wonders by over coming a pub team, and racking up all the credit without any pressure including Sunday,
Sorry but still see this as another scum scam overall.
you now it's bullshit as that fkr patterson is the covid kid been at every out break but not this one

Going to make the claim that the scum are playing a team for sale tactic with slippy not prepared to be seen as part of it.
Looking at what never travelled are players very recently bought in along with ones that they wouldn't be prepared to move on as they would receive fuck all for what the gullibles believes the shit is worth.
If rumours are true then 20M to be found in less than a week?
The biggest car boot sale in the history of football imo.

Yet nothing hear since.
It could be John that they have to be tested TWICE while in Armenia by a UEFA representative,
somebody needs to ask the question...why now..

HH.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back