Rangers Positive Covid Tests

Same number of buses as we use? We have to sever that contract asap how can it make sense to put money in the coffers of the zombies chairman whilst at the same time we arent allowed into the stadium ( all 750 of us ) I would like the fan media to take this up with McKay next time to see how he sees it. Theres way more than 1 luxury coach company in Scotland like doigs etc and to my understanding it can cost as little as £109 perhour to hire one. This wont go away whilst they constantly shaft us and new ideas on how to shaft us appear everytime we play them. So winning Captains, tell them that POH are not our friends 🙈 on the not our friends subject could anyone have imagined how long that factually accurate statement would rumble on for? The SMSM dont like being called out. If you're unlucky enough to be bored out of your skull and start commenting on ya chube you will see how the conversation very quickly changes from " not our friends " to something totally different. Simply because everyone knows that what WC said was true. HH
HUN Covid to be known as Masonic Variant because its a secret where it came from

I'm not getting involved in the joviality ....Said this on the other Hun covid thread that it's imperative that we tighten up our protocols...taking selfies with fans needs to go on the back burner for now, players going out to restaurants etc need to be triple careful....all it takes is one lapse and we are in the same boat...we are one daft player away from a crisis

I'm not getting involved in the joviality ....Said this on the other Hun covid thread that it's imperative that we tighten up our protocols...taking selfies with fans needs to go on the back burner for now, players going out to restaurants etc need to be triple careful....all it takes is one lapse and we are in the same boat...we are one daft player away from a crisis
Think you might have to give a bit of credit to the club for taking all precautions as best as we can at the current time.
If it should be a misfortune then we will deal with as usual, but less impact as times gone by within the club i would still say.

Think you might have to give a bit of credit to the club for taking all precautions as best as we can at the current time.
If it should be a misfortune then we will deal with as usual, but less impact as times gone by within the club i would still say.

Complacency mate....seen loads of unmasked players taking selfies with fans on social media... especially with the wee cute super spreading ones 😬😬

Complacency mate....seen loads of unmasked players taking selfies with fans on social media... especially with the wee cute super spreading ones 😬😬
Wouldn't be to worried regarding the players myself Docco, think they have shown to be fully focused upon the season ahead, and with the level of testing they are under then any issues should be nipped in the bud very quickly.
Nothing can be taken for granted still alright

Reading the usual twitter sites tonight ,

It's all ' We'll win tomo for our leader ' pish

Mind when we had Covid cases

It was all ' Celtic Covid crisis live ' with updates every hour
They are playing nothing better than a pub team ffs.
A side who couldn't create a chance against 10 men yet had to depend upon a goal that was a mile offside.
Just putting up smokescreens to deflect away from how shite they really are.

Wee Alex ‘Quark’ Rae will be claiming that the Celtic squad should all be infected with Covid deliberately so Sevco can field a full team against them.
There will be the usual calls from the usual suspects for the game to be rescheduled, the fact that we, and other teams have just had to get on with it is neither here nor there to these sycophantic suck ups.
I hope they get shafted the morra and we take a mittfull of them on Sunday, personally, I thought we would anyway without Covid.
How does that wee baldy fuck, know when he's not well, he looks like he's been wrapped in a fucking bandaid all his life and is only let out of the crypt, to snipe at Celtic, and big Chris Sutton, who bests him, each and every time
Wee Nos4atu the Sevconian apologist
aka...The Darwinian Dribblewit

Andy Halliday,,they dont come much more gullible than him,if ever you thought there could be halfwits who abused the priviledge,,no need to look any further than loyal Andy.
He shot the huns down in flames and he even boasts about it..
Honesty is definitely the best policy Andy..
Might be an idea for loyal Andy to keep away from the big hoose for a few days..

HH

Wright and Kent been classed as injury and Gerrard not travelled

Huns will attempt I believe to resort to the usual corruption once back in Scotland and Covid cases disappear for the game v Us.

Tavenier

McGregor

Gerrard

McLaughlin

Bassey
Slippy will be having more focus upon us, in trying to work out a way of stopping us.
Both keepers need extra work upon there backs, so lifting the ball out of the net so many times isn't to demanding upon them.
Tavpen and Shirley needing extra flexibility training so the physio has an easier job of undoing the knots kyogo and abada with tie them up into.
Hope that goes someway to explaining there absence

Members online

Latest posts

Back