RB Leipzig v Celtic (kick-off 5.55pm) - All comments here

Cant watch anymore been the norm wi rodgers in europe i lay the blame at his door not the board we as fans need to ask whether we are happy with success at home and forget about europe personally i just want 10 in a row

Shame the goals as they were playing generally quite well.

Gamboa mistake aside has looked ok a much better defender than Lustig has for too long now. Lustig would not have even got near with the slide, if near he would just have held or pushed the player, knowing he has no pace to match.

When we signed Kouassi, I could not find any evidence anywhere online other than he was a physical athlete but little skill, learning the game. The only snippet of him was chasing down a defensive block and scoring. He looked like a baby giraffe then, all legs and energy.
Bought as a project for a large enough fee!
Looks like he has not managed to pick up much skills since, clueless midfielder when ever I have seen him, just watch him oblivious to the movement of attacking players around him, he is running into his own positions thinking they are gaps as if its basketball.

Cant watch anymore been the norm wi rodgers in europe i lay the blame at his door not the board we as fans need to ask whether we are happy with success at home and forget about europe personally i just want 10 in a row

You'll suffer it like the rest of us!

Faithful through and through ?

(Thank fuck for HT - not sure I'll make it through 2nd half either, tbh!)

Lose poor goal then the heart seems to go out of the team . Why ?
Good first 30 minutes - Leipzig did nothing , then we gift them 2 goals , now they're playing keep the ball .

We are just not ready for Europe. Doesn't help that the more experienced players are not fit. We wont get anything from this game. Hopefully Sunday will be a different scenario. HH

came in 5mins, thought we been playing alright, they changed their formation twice before they scored, Ntcham giving the ball awaycaused the 1st goal, been guilty of giving possession away constantly which will n has been punished, his ball to McGregor on the break was weak too plus his terrible shot over the bar We been okay, defending simply which is surprising but welcome. Possession is sacrosanct n we can't keep giving it away so softly, criminal! We are playing okay generally just cut out the silly stuff n concentrate Bhoys, next goals the winner COYBIG ?

Hope Gamboa is off precautionary because of a slight strain or similar, and not because of his mistake, bearing in mind how many mistakes Lustig has made and regular the past 12 months at least.
Be extremely unfair and unreasonable by BR otherwise.

Lustig the only player allowed or given licence to lump the ball out of defence upfield in hope. No problem with that now and then as we pass to much across defence for sense sometimes, but how comes it appears only he feels free to lump in hope, while comparative kids learning the job like Hendry are clearly under pressure to pass to feet.

Just watch any match recently!

Just about to say Gordon is looking slow and his age, but on replay see he got a hand to that and onto the post, fair play.
To be fair he is not usually an obvious weakness or great concern for us apart from not being great with his feet and presumably being under general orders and placed under unnecessary pressure and passing to a defender.
If in any doubt he needs to forget the orders when rat naysmith is on the park Saturday, he will chase down those across the box passes.

I don't understand what's happening. In Scotland we are the experts at passing the ball side to side...in Europe we are incapable of passing the bastarding thing 3 yards anywhere....back...forward...sideways!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Back