RB Leipzig v Celtic (kick-off 5.55pm) - All comments here

Not available= Forrest, Rogic, Brown, Bitton, Allan, Arzani, Heyes, Benyu.
Available= McGregor, Sinclair, Ntcham, Morgan, Christie, Kouassi, Mulumbu?

All I hope is that none of the team have been on Celtic noise and read any of the comments. Fuck sake where's the positivity? 6-2 to Celtic, four for eddy and Morgan to burst onto the big stage and make a name for himself. Now I don't want to hear any bullshit comments back. No one is gonna burst my bubble! Mon to fuck the hoops!
Put it that way I'm in. Kouassi to grow into the Jersey, Christie to play for 90 minutes the way he does for 15 and Morgan to be on Bayarn radar with a €20million bid expected 1st Jan.

You should be wan of those motivational speaker types??

cannae see us getting anything tonight tough ask with a full squad never mind with the bhoys we are missing
Ever hopeful tho stranger things have happened ???

Mon the hoops. We have nothing to loose, might as well go for it and play without fear. A good chance for some squad players to shine. I have a feeling we will sneak a win tonight.
On an unrelated note, I was watching Champions League highlights, one of the Moscow teams playing Porto... the ref was Bobby Madhun... I was shocked that this incompetent clown (a bigoted cheat in reality) is allowed to referee top games. WTF is happening to futba?
COYBIG
RICH

All I hope is that none of the team have been on Celtic noise and read any of the comments. Fuck sake where's the positivity? 6-2 to Celtic, four for eddy and Morgan to burst onto the big stage and make a name for himself. Now I don't want to hear any bullshit comments back. No one is gonna burst my bubble! Mon to fuck the hoops!
Like yer style and swagger, Deadner. HHpal

Just been reading about Rodgers talking up Kuassi. Bloody hell i hope not?
HH?
As you can see from my list above. BR has very limited options. I think he will play him, I dont know whats happened to Mulumbu. Its time for Kouassi to come out of his shell, he owes us one.

CELTIC: Gordon, Gamboa, Simunovic, Boyata, Tierney; Kouassi, McGregor, Ntcham, Christie, Morgan; Edouard
Subs: Bain, Izaguirre, Hendry, Sinclair, Hayes, Lustig, Benkovic

I can't recall any competitive game when Kouassi had and played well in. Mulumbu has experience and we know what he has to offer. I fear the worst but praying that I'm wrong and we're at the top of our game

high hopes for christie and morgan,mcgregor and eddy in great form, kouassie to step up, 2-2 will do me fine!!! geeza stella! COYBIG

I can't recall any competitive game when Kouassi had and played well in. Mulumbu has experience and we know what he has to offer. I fear the worst but praying that I'm wrong and we're at the top of our game

Celtic v Zenit.

Celtic v Hearts.

the two big games this time last year.

Kouassi played in tandem with Broon, allowing Ntcham to push forward.

The bhoy was excellent, best performances as a midfield that season. His problems appear to be off the park. If we get him focused on it, he's a winner.

Celtic v Zenit.

Celtic v Hearts.

the two big games this time last year.

Kouassi played in tandem with Broon, allowing Ntcham to push forward.

The bhoy was excellent, best performances as a midfield that season. His problems appear to be off the park. If we get him focused on it, he's a winner.
I stand corrected.
HH?

Back