Rennes v Celtic - Europa League, Thursday 19 September. kick-off 17.55

So it is a hate it when I’m on 4 days off canna remember where a put ma teeth 🦷 it’s Tuesday innit. Da da da Dee dum
The above person is a complete fuckwit and
No OAPs were executed in the making of this post. Now what arm do ma pants go in
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀
Naw, its Wednesday the day, the morra is Thurs the day after that is Friday, and so on... get yourself one of these...
1568806519449.png

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

It's time to go for it. The players are confident and want to attack. Hit them with everything we have. There are a good few lads came into the side with euro experience. Take from that and rinse out that mentality that has been itching for years.
I'm going to be realistic and a point will do for me. A narrow loss if not a bad one if we show we are cutting our teeth and are not to be fucked with. Rennes thinking they scraped it would mirror the highest level of defeat optimism.
Bit of magic? That's what it's about.
Tank in a screamer. Play solid.
Dreams.
This is were it's down to the team now to carry us as fans.
We know the € funding and structures. All I want is the bhoys to match them with determination. Exceed them with heart and be mindful it's a group stage. Stupid fouls and bookings have no place at this level.
The two loudest and quite frankly early days shakey defensive lads have to deliver because they put thier heads above. Always risky in my eyes but I'm throwing the gauntlet down at thier feet. If they have been riled up by the rest of the squad then back them up lads.

It's time to go for it. The players are confident and want to attack. Hit them with everything we have. There are a good few lads came into the side with euro experience. Take from that and rinse out that mentality that has been itching for years.
I'm going to be realistic and a point will do for me. A narrow loss if not a bad one if we show we are cutting our teeth and are not to be fucked with. Rennes thinking they scraped it would mirror the highest level of defeat optimism.
Bit of magic? That's what it's about.
Tank in a screamer. Play solid.
Dreams.
This is were it's down to the team now to carry us as fans.
We know the € funding and structures. All I want is the bhoys to match them with determination. Exceed them with heart and be mindful it's a group stage. Stupid fouls and bookings have no place at this level.
The two loudest and quite frankly early days shakey defensive lads have to deliver because they put thier heads above. Always risky in my eyes but I'm throwing the gauntlet down at thier feet. If they have been riled up by the rest of the squad then back them up lads.
Hail Hail Bobo! gerrintaethum!

This Rennes side don't have the superstars of the division but they comfortably navigate the ligue 1 toe to toe with great players week in week out. Ntcham has to start. I said a three cm about a week ago.
I'm apprehensive lumping so much on this match (Ffs away tie!).
Let's see how we do. I know where my heart is. I know where the sensible part sits.
Fuck it
2-4
What's the point if you don't aim high

Time to grow up in European football again Celtic, tough game, but if we can cut out the 😱😱😱passes, I think we just might get something.

Going for a 4321 formation.

The Waa.

Elhamed, Kris, Chris, Boli.
Broonie, Calmac, Corpus
Jamsie, Southampton guy
Eddie.

Might be a bit adventurous for away in Europe, but if we want a win we have to attack at some point.

I nil Celtic, and us all to be dancing about like the Mullahs singing I wanna be Edouard.

H.H

Rennes have very quick players going forward so any slack passes could be punished. I think our defense looks a lot more solid in recent games so if we keep it tight i fancy our chances with our firepower.
I fancy a 1-1 draw or 1-0 Hoops.
HH🍀

It's a free hit tonight for the Bhoys. This game isn't the one to decide if we're going to qualify or not, but it's a chance to lay down a decent marker for the rest of the group stage.

I'd love a decent European run, but I still think the domestic stuff takes precedence for the forseeable future. I'd take a draw, but I hope we don't set-up or play for a draw. We've brought in a few lads who are accustomed to playing European football and Eddy, Olly and Big Chris will want to put on a show back in France.

Mon Ra Bhoys in Barrel Hoops!

It's a free hit tonight for the Bhoys. This game isn't the one to decide if we're going to qualify or not, but it's a chance to lay down a decent marker for the rest of the group stage.

I'd love a decent European run, but I still think the domestic stuff takes precedence for the forseeable future. I'd take a draw, but I hope we don't set-up or play for a draw. We've brought in a few lads who are accustomed to playing European football and Eddy, Olly and Big Chris will want to put on a show back in France.

Mon Ra Bhoys in Barrel Hoops!
Good point, French Eddy and big Jullien and Samuel L will want to put on a good display in front of their countrymen, one of them must score tonight shoorly. Eddy will be well marked, maybe Big J with a header.

Back