Rennes v Celtic - Europa League, Thursday 19 September. kick-off 17.55

The butterflies are already doing a samba. Is it too early to start on my malts?

The main thing is the team believe in themselves. We believe they can step up, they need to believe that too.

Go out and give it your all. Play the way we know you can. Show everybody what you are all about. If you do that, no matter the result, I will be proud of you.

No fucking prisoners.

The butterflies are already doing a samba. Is it too early to start on my malts?

The main thing is the team believe in themselves. We believe they can step up, they need to believe that too.

Go out and give it your all. Play the way we know you can. Show everybody what you are all about. If you do that, no matter the result, I will be proud of you.

No fucking prisoners.
Leave the single malts to nearer kick-off time, but have a party in the meanwhile with the blends.

Celtic are playing a game of football, so it already has some meaning. I just hope that we don't overburden ourselves for the weekend and that we have a clean bill of health.

Have to say, TV1, I was a bit ho-hum for a while there, but that wee post has got the adrenaline kickstarted!

Leave the single malts to nearer kick-off time, but have a party in the meanwhile with the blends.

Celtic are playing a game of football, so it already has some meaning. I just hope that we don't overburden ourselves for the weekend and that we have a clean bill of health.

Have to say, TV1, I was a bit ho-hum for a while there, but that wee post has got the adrenaline kickstarted!

Blends? Are you mental?

Apart from that, we won’t overburden ourselves. We have a big squad and playing in Europe is what we should be all about. I’m hopeful that we won’t be the Celtic Charitable Foundation anymore.

That’s the he step up we need to take. Let’s hope we do.

Blends? Are you mental?

Apart from that, we won’t overburden ourselves. We have a big squad and playing in Europe is what we should be all about. I’m hopeful that we won’t be the Celtic Charitable Foundation anymore.

That’s the he step up we need to take. Let’s hope we do.
Hahahahahaha you have to putrify yourself before you can purify yourself, TV1!

There's no point in getting washed if you don't get clatty in the first place!

I have a feeling we might pack midfield tonight in order to nullify the midfield threat from Rennes. Even a backfield 3 would be interesting as it would allow us space up front to occupy their defense. We might need something a bit special tonight. Come on the Hoops

The threat from Rennes, Celtic's likely line-up and tweaked formation...from Lubo98

My Grandas fave shout before KO when a Euro night.
"Mon Bhoys, get the boot in early & show these c**ts wur no here fur the dancing"

This is going to be a tough test. Make no mistake about that. Having been a travelling foot soldier on over a dozen euro trips that had a return ofnot one away win. A couple of draws and the rest defeats, that included losing but knocking out Stuttgart on aggregate, means I take away games with a handful of Valium.

One thing I am happier about is that at last we have better defensive options and if the lads can out in as good a defensive showing as we did against Soft Loan Central, we should be better placed to get something.

We need to remember though that Reinnes are much better than that shower of overhyped shite.

I would be delighted with a draw, but, think this might be too much to expect if they are as good as they say. A game without us shooting ourselves in the head by gifting a couple of goals would be a step forward.

Do that and our mid to front perform and we have a chance. It all depends on our mentality going in and standing up.

I’m looking forward to it as this will be a test of how much we have improved as a unit . Saturday was agame on that shit pitch that didn’t lend itself to how we play. Go in with no fear, keep it tight at the back and hope our mid to front show they can have a go at anybody.

If they think that Saturday is the best we can play they will be vulnerable to us kicking their balls.

I’m hoping for a win but would rip your arm out if it’s socket for a draw with a good performance. It will however come down to us winning games at home, which needs to be achieved to give us any shout of progressing even if they are too much away.

My heart says a draw, but our away form for many years has been dire. Thursday would be a great day to change that. Just put up a good show and let all who want us to fall be utterly fucked off.
Defence is key. We can hurt anybody going forward, but we need to keep the back door shut. The starting eleven looks to be very attack minded for an away Euro game. COYBIG.

Back