Resolution 12 Merged Threads

agm tomorrow, "big" good news financial statement today, resolution 12 coming to a head:sick:! resolution 12 has been file thirteened and PL wants it to go away:mad::mad:

Maybe thats why the chinese are getting trial shifts in to block out the blog.

"They" dont want good communication channel to discuss what wont be in any msm channel

I think the board know they need to fix this issue this agm since the new evidense in public domain demands proper attention.

I think if they kick it down road again will create real discontent.
The board silence also needs addressed properly on many other issues but this issue needs Attention and proper laid out plan of coherrent action.

Im hopeful it will be addressed appropriately.

As far as I’m concerned tomorrow is the very last chance that the Celtic board have, and they simply MUST stand up and bring some positive news to the AGM re Res12.

I’m dearly hoping they do but really don’t have any confidence in them so IF THEY DON’T then what can be done by the shareholders, can we go direct to UEFA without Celtic’s blessing or is there even the possibility of crowd funding and getting a top notch lawyer to explore the possibility of police involvement and bringing fraud charges

As far as I’m concerned tomorrow is the very last chance that the Celtic board have, and they simply MUST stand up and bring some positive news to the AGM re Res12.

I’m dearly hoping they do but really don’t have any confidence in them so IF THEY DON’T then what can be done by the shareholders, can we go direct to UEFA without Celtic’s blessing or is there even the possibility of crowd funding and getting a top notch lawyer to explore the possibility of police involvement and bringing fraud charges

I’m willing to bet a pint and double good malt that fuck all will happen to suggest this will be front and centre of Celtic’s priorities.

We will need to wait for next years AGM for the proclamation that it’s coming will be trotted out again.

It seems to me that the board don’t want to go down this road. I could be wrong, but I don’t think so.

I’m willing to bet a pint and double good malt that fuck all will happen to suggest this will be front and centre of Celtic’s priorities.

We will need to wait for next years AGM for the proclamation that it’s coming will be trotted out again.

It seems to me that the board don’t want to go down this road. I could be wrong, but I don’t think so.
I fear that your right mate

I fear that your right mate

It’s a non starter or the slowest response in the history of slow responses. But I console myself that Sevco will be entering Admunustration on Thursday. :)

Or next Thursday, or just before Christmas, if not Christmas, then definitely before Hogmanay and if not then, the week after, or probably the following Tuesday. You can take that to the bank..

As the club formerly known as Rangers are now in liquidation, what form of punishment, if it comes to that, can we expect and for who if this gets to an end result eventually. I, for one, will not be holding my breath. And how can this benefit our club? If anyone can enlighten me I'm all ears.

Some D Day. A guy mentioned it and was told it’s on going. If the actual D Day had been so high up in a priority list the landing craft even now would only be half built.

Another year of endless blogs about how the end is fucking nigh to look forward to.

It’s dead. The board have looked at it and decided to do fuck all.

Back