Revealed – Celtic’s detailed explanation for Green Brigade Ban

Has anyone asked how our Jewish supporters and players feel ?

I can't speak for them but what I can tell you is that I have a few Jewish mates here and back home and they and their family are appalled.......appalled at what is happening over there.. They empathise with the Palestine population and are disgusted how the government of Israel are behaving...I've seen this echoed on social media as well

Last edited:
I can't speak for them but what I can tell you is that I have a few Jewish mates here and back home and they and their family are appalled.......appalled at what is happening over there.. They empathise with the Palestine population and are disgusted how the government of Israel are behaving...I've seen this echoed on social media as well
Jewish New Yorkers protesting, 'not in my name' against the bombing of Gaza.

I watched a weird tik tok video, I know hard to tell if its viable, anyway the egyptian woman who claims shes a humanitarian volunteer in Gaza, suggests the MSM news isnt presenting the casualties properly. But the bit I found new news to me and potentially reason the region is powderkeg. The Ben Gurion Canal. Never heard of it personally. She claims Suez Canal has 99 year lease and claims its owned by Britain France and Israel and rakes in billions from trade passing through it. The Ben Gurion Canal project plans to build bigger canal through isreali desert into red sea bypassing the Suez canal when lease runs out?

Now I dont know if Ben Gurion canal is known news? I havent heard of it? But when i googled it it was planned to begin building in 2021 with new cities along its length?

Anybody heard of this massive canal on our news?
I saw that as well probably the same video

I smell rats in this story & it's a lot of rats. This isn't just over the flag incidents, it's about the bigger picture of antisocial behaviour in & around football matches, it's also Politics, Policing, crowd management by steward's etc

As usual our Conservative Board(Not the Political one, the one's that don't want to take sides) have overreacted on information they received.

Had an intresting conversation with an old friend this morning while on my morning stroll, he is a football fan unfortunately his job dosent allow him to attend many games these days. He's a Police Officer, not a beat Bobby or CID.

Is that it?? A spokesperson said its totally inaccurate?? Not completely and utterly wrong?? Not a long statement condemning his comments, aimed at the clubs supporters. Just inaccurate...well thank fuck our boards on our side lads and lassies...absolute warriors at our backs 👍
Thought the same myself mate. Hopefully they’ll come out with another stronger statement

The statement from Avram Grant that Celtic is an anti-semitic club needs to be challenged by the club as this will be a weapon for our enemies, and perhaps the GB would like to reply to it as well, this was always going to be a danger when politics is mixed with sport, the GB having taken the suffering of the Palestinian people's without having any regard for the deaths of Israelis at the same time gives the impression of support for only one side, without thinking about it The GB has perhaps damaged the clubs reputation which is one thing we are rightly proud of. HH
Celtic will not get involved mate,it’s Toxic,,they will say some daft sound bite ,then sit it out!!thats the smart move??will blow over is there mantra🤷‍♂️

Thought the same myself mate. Hopefully they’ll come out with another stronger statement
To be honest mate fuck avram grant!!!who gives two fucks what his opinion of our club is,,his country are in the middle of wiping out men,women,children for no other reason other than they’re wanting there land??take no lectures from him…we know who and what we are that’ll do for me!!!

To be honest mate fuck avram grant!!!who gives two fucks what his opinion of our club is,,his country are in the middle of wiping out men,women,children for no other reason other than they’re wanting there land??take no lectures from him…we know who and what we are that’ll do for me!!!
I get that for sure but perception has been booting reality’s arse forever

I was interviewed on a major Turkish media outlet today and spoke to the Sports Editor for half an hour or so. They have regular Celtic content now and interest in our club has gone throw the roof in recent weeks.

That popularity clearly will not spread to Israel but it's certainly the case that Celtic are in the news globally and are gaining support across the muslim nations.

I watched a weird tik tok video, I know hard to tell if its viable, anyway the egyptian woman who claims shes a humanitarian volunteer in Gaza, suggests the MSM news isnt presenting the casualties properly..

Now I dont know if Ben Gurion canal is known news? I havent heard of it? But when i googled it it was planned to begin building in 2021 with new cities along its length?

Anybody heard of this massive canal on our news?

My daughter-in-law showed me it, earlier, MSM not covering it because they need part of the Gaza Strip for Med Entrance/Exit. She also shared the following in a WhatsApp msg

PIC 1 THE CANAL NOT VISIBLE
Screenshot_20231102-212451_Chrome.png

PIC 2, THEY NEED PART OF GAZA AT MED ENTRANCE/EXIT

Screenshot_20231102-212557_Chrome.png

I was interviewed on a major Turkish media outlet today and spoke to the Sports Editor for half an hour or so. They have regular Celtic content now and interest in our club has gone throw the roof in recent weeks.

That popularity clearly will not spread to Israel but it's certainly the case that Celtic are in the news globally and are gaining support across the muslim nations.

It was on Al Jazera TV news Global Report the other night, news report below.

HH☘️

Not just across Muslim nations but across all right thinking people, who no longer want to see profit (war) put before people.

If we're Antisemitic, and all we do is express sympathy with another land of various religions who are being persecuted.
What does that make the people who are doing the persecuting? Israel.
If Palestine was trying to level Israel with 6000 bombs in 2 weeks, we would all be ranting about that.
This is typical of idiots that can't see the woods for the trees.
Was the world anti-American when we raged at the slaughter of a million of innocents in Iraq ?
Its pretty straight forward, when innocent men woman and children are being bombarded by bombs, its empathy for fellow human beings, whoever you are or wherever you are

My daughter-in-law showed me it, earlier, MSM not covering it because they need part of the Gaza Strip for Med Entrance/Exit. She also shared the following in a WhatsApp msg

PIC 1 THE CANAL NOT VISIBLE
View attachment 24243

PIC 2, THEY NEED PART OF GAZA AT MED ENTRANCE/EXIT

View attachment 24247
I've always wondered why America was so blindly loyal to Israel despite the events of the last few decades.........i can see clearly now

Back