Revealed – Celtic’s detailed explanation for Green Brigade Ban

I've always wondered why America was so blindly loyal to Israel despite the events of the last few decades.........i can see clearly now

My eldest lads, in laws are Iranian. They left just before the revolution of 79. He works in Banking & has been following it for years, Egypt can't afford to widen the whole of the Suez Canal, so Israel knew with American investors, they could take the smaller to meduim sized ships in their proposed canal. Unfortunately MSM won't touch it. Wonder why? 🤔

I watched a weird tik tok video, I know hard to tell if its viable, anyway the egyptian woman who claims shes a humanitarian volunteer in Gaza, suggests the MSM news isnt presenting the casualties properly. But the bit I found new news to me and potentially reason the region is powderkeg. The Ben Gurion Canal. Never heard of it personally. She claims Suez Canal has 99 year lease and claims its owned by Britain France and Israel and rakes in billions from trade passing through it. The Ben Gurion Canal project plans to build bigger canal through isreali desert into red sea bypassing the Suez canal when lease runs out?

Now I dont know if Ben Gurion canal is known news? I havent heard of it? But when i googled it it was planned to begin building in 2021 with new cities along its length?

Anybody heard of this massive canal on our news?
I hadn't heard or seen anything about it but having seen it mentioned in a post on here a quick Google brought it up almost immediately, you've covered the main points above, after having a quick read my immediate thoughts were it's a fast way to make lots of money but the only problem is the Palestinians who are in the way. It is very strange that this isn't even mentioned by the MSM. Is ethnic cleansing or a land grab on a massive scale behind the latest "war". This could be another time when people are moved for profit.

I watched a weird tik tok video, I know hard to tell if its viable, anyway the egyptian woman who claims shes a humanitarian volunteer in Gaza, suggests the MSM news isnt presenting the casualties properly. But the bit I found new news to me and potentially reason the region is powderkeg. The Ben Gurion Canal. Never heard of it personally. She claims Suez Canal has 99 year lease and claims its owned by Britain France and Israel and rakes in billions from trade passing through it. The Ben Gurion Canal project plans to build bigger canal through isreali desert into red sea bypassing the Suez canal when lease runs out?

Now I dont know if Ben Gurion canal is known news? I havent heard of it? But when i googled it it was planned to begin building in 2021 with new cities along its length?

I mentioned this on one of the threads the other day. I've known about this for a while. This is one of the main reasons why England and America are allowing the slaughter to continue. They need part of gaza and if you look at before and after photos of the area they need, that area is now completely levelled.
This is the reason they allowed the hamas attacks. They could've stopped hamas, but they needed an excuse to grab that land.

I mentioned this on one of the threads the other day. I've known about this for a while. This is one of the main reasons why England and America are allowing the slaughter to continue. They need part of gaza and if you look at before and after photos of the area they need, that area is now completely levelled.
This is the reason they allowed the hamas attacks. They could've stopped hamas, but they needed an excuse to grab that land.
A new a read it on here👍good post.

no idea if thats legit Turkish news site?

no idea if thats legit Turkish news site?
Don't know much about this, but it doesn't seem ligit to me.
If Israel were planning to build a canal it seems to me the cost of diverting it around Gazza would be minimal.

Israel are bombing Gazza because Hamas killed hundreds of Israeli civilians.

If Israel were planning to build a canal it seems to me the cost of diverting it around Gazza would be minimal.

HH 🇵🇸

If we're Antisemitic, and all we do is express sympathy with another land of various religions who are being persecuted.
What does that make the people who are doing the persecuting? Israel.
Any criticism of Israel is met with the antisemitic slur the same way as other groups cry homophobia or racism they all overplay victim card and now we’ve got a Islamophobia month as well I might start a Timphobia campaign do a bit crowdfunding flog tee shirts and shite guilt trip corporations into giving me free money

Wake up man. Look at the whole circumstances around how hamas got in and done what they did. Israel knew that was coming and done nothing to stop it. They could have easily stopped it and the Israelis who were killed would still be alive today as would the 9000 Palestinians.
This tactic has been used over and over again worldwide by numerous countries. Its the oldest trick in the book, but the people are that fuckin brainwashed, they fall for it every time.
Do a bit of research on the Ben gurion canal and you'll see that it's 100% legit.

Give this a watch ...to Quote Rodger Waters, "it all makes perfect sense" after watching it

Any criticism of Israel is met with the antisemitic slur the same way as other groups cry homophobia or racism they all overplay victim card and now we’ve got a Islamophobia month as well I might start a Timphobia campaign do a bit crowdfunding flog tee shirts and shite guilt trip corporations into giving me free money
I was thinking that tae Micky, take a leaf oot o Israel’s book. Anyone who Criticises Celtic or their supporters is an anti Catholic bigot who supports the UVF and the indiscriminate murder of Catholics.
That’s how easy it to dismiss your critics with lies. The Pro Israel movement are well practiced liars.

Wake up man. Look at the whole circumstances around how hamas got in and done what they did. Israel knew that was coming and done nothing to stop it. They could have easily stopped it and the Israelis who were killed would still be alive today as would the 9000 Palestinians.
This tactic has been used over and over again worldwide by numerous countries. Its the oldest trick in the book, but the people are that fuckin brainwashed, they fall for it every time.
Do a bit of research on the Ben gurion canal and you'll see that it's 100% legit.
Intellegence failures happen all the time and have done for centuries. Intellegence doesn't come as ONE clear piece of information. There are always different interpretaions and different opinions as to how to act.

If you look at the size and cost of the canal, do you really think Israel would have allowed the brutal masacre that took place, just to save the equivelant of "ten bob" by taking a short cut through Gazza?

Intellegence failures happen all the time and have done for centuries. Intellegence doesn't come as ONE clear piece of information. There are always different interpretaions and different opinions as to how to act.

If you look at the size and cost of the canal, do you really think Israel would have allowed the brutal masacre that took place, just to save the equivelant of "ten bob" by taking a short cut through Gazza?
Wise up ffs

Wise up ffs
Not really much of an arguement there. Are you saying that the Israel was happy for the cold blooded murder of it's civillians, many of whom were opponents of Israels actions in Gazza and the West Bank, just to shave a few dollars off the cost of building a canal.

I think it was Lenin who said "a rifle is a tube of metal with a worker at both ends".

A few weeks ago an AK47 was a tube of metal with an Anti Zionist at both ends

HH🇵🇸

Not really much of an arguement there. Are you saying that the Israel was happy for the cold blooded murder of it's civillians, many of whom were opponents of Israels actions in Gazza and the West Bank, just to shave a few dollars off the cost of building a canal.

I think it was Lenin who said "a rifle is a tube of metal with a worker at both ends".

A few weeks ago an AK47 was a tube of metal with an Anti Zionist at both ends

HH🇵🇸

I don’t know much about civil engineering but I’ll bet going through instead of round Gazza would save tens if not hundreds of millions the fuckers on all sides don’t give a toss about people they’re just obstacles to profit and completely expendable

The reason I gave that reply is because I'm working and hadnt time to wrrit anything else and i thought it summed up your reply.
This wasn't an intelligence failure and if you believe it was then you're even more daft than I thought.
Israel removed all security from the area to allow hamas in and out. How is that an intelligence failure? It is an intelligence strategy. This is used by all these cunts of war mongering bastards of countries the world over.
America done it with 9/11.
England done it on numerous occasions in the six counties and if you want the facts on this I can give them to you.
So anyone with half a brain knows what these cunts done and why they done it. So either you are taking the piss here or your just blind or stupid or both.
And as for you ak47 analogy, read it again as you're contradicting yourself.
Is that a long enough reply for ye?

Back