Revoke article 50 petition.

I'll sign it even though I know it's fucking pointless because there is zero chance of A50 being revoked.

Make no mistake there is a coup taking place in the UK right now, led by hard right extremists driven by greed, Darwinist economic ideology and Empire nostalgia!

Time Scotland got out before these maniacs make sure we'll NEVER be able to!

I'll sign it even though I know it's fucking pointless because there is zero chance of A50 being revoked.

Make no mistake there is a coup taking place in the UK right now, led by hard right extremists driven by greed, Darwinist economic ideology and Empire nostalgia!

Time Scotland got out before these maniacs make sure we'll NEVER be able to!
You called it 100% Andybhoy, that is the most accurate and concise statement I have read yet about what is happening.

On another subject I heard the other day from someone I believe and trust.
The subject was the Indy referendum. He stated that the postal vote was abused by pro- British people from the North of Ireland. Many had, in the months leading up to the vote, registered to vote at Scottish addresses. He claimed up to 200,000 people fraudulently voted. I find hard to believe it was as many as that, although I don't doubt it happened.
I was wondering if anyone oot in Celtic land has heard about this and what ye all think about it.
Rich

You called it 100% Andybhoy, that is the most accurate and concise statement I have read yet about what is happening.

On another subject I heard the other day from someone I believe and trust.
The subject was the Indy referendum. He stated that the postal vote was abused by pro- British people from the North of Ireland. Many had, in the months leading up to the vote, registered to vote at Scottish addresses. He claimed up to 200,000 people fraudulently voted. I find hard to believe it was as many as that, although I don't doubt it happened.
I was wondering if anyone oot in Celtic land has heard about this and what ye all think about it.
Rich

Never heard anything that specific Richybhoy but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if things like that were going on. There were accusations at the time of postal votes being counted BEFORE polling day, YES postal votes in the NO piles, people registering to vote and not receiving their ballot papers, people turning up to vote only to be told they had already voted, ballot papers found dumped by the side of the road and a fire alarm going of during a vote count in Dundee.

Who knows whether any of this stuff is true or not but with so much at stake for the UK establishment and knowing their previous when it comes to the dark arts we would be a fools to rule anything out.

HH.

Prob and counting,let’s be honest , does anyone think it will make any difference?bullshit by any government to say they will pay heed to these,!!!!!! hh
When I signed it yesterday it had just north of 800.000 so in 24 hours 2 million signatures have been added. I think they'll take notice, and it is a Gov web site so why set it up in the 1st place if they're going to ignore it?

Can anyone on here tech savvy, help me, when on the Celtic noise forum , keep getting pop up from 02 telling me I have won a prize, voucher from Aldi ,not interested ?cannot get rid of it, wants me to answer survey,and enter details at end , no matter what I do won’t go away , pissed off , hh

Members online

No members online now.

Back