Riot squad in Square

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ funny a think ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ get the cou
A clear and present danger sign from every Scottish football fan and members of the public who had the misfortune to witness the hun at his worst.
Everywhere they go they leave a trail of destruction,Manchester,Arsenal,Birmingham etc and they wonder why people relate to them as being scum..
Now is the time for the Scottish media to put things right by showing as many pictures of the destruction these scum bags have left behind for the ordinary guy in the street to pick up the repar bills,or they can just do the norm and let it drift by..

HH.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ unfortunately you know and I know that ainโ€™t gonna happen ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ fuck there was an investigation cause three cunts let aff rockets in the graveyard next tae Celtic park, maybe in countryโ€™s like China and russia something might get done you know democratic places. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ this is Scotland , the land off myths bigots and Hun bastardin polis ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Why do I vote SNP?

1. The Tories are a bunch of corrupt right-wing fascists who give zero fucks about ordinary people and care even less about the Scottish people! They have Orange Order members as elected councillors and their party is awash with bigots, racists and elitists.

2. Labour are a bunch of devious 2 faced sell-outs who are not only in bed with the Tories in 9 Scottish councils but they are the real culprits guilty of pandering to the hun/Orange mob! They along with their council partners the Tories gifted taxpayer's money to the Orange Order! The Orange Order's top man is a sitting Labour councillor! It was a Labour council (ran by Labour grandee and so called Celtic supporter Frank McAveety) who gave the thumbs up to 'Orangefest' in George Square in 2015 and it was the same Frank McAveety who teamed up with the huns and leaked council documents to them when they tried to hijack community land for their Sevco fanzone!

3. Apart from the fact the Greens have zero chance of ever forming a government (mainly because they only ever stand in a handful of constituencies and not enough people vote for them anyway) their policies are fantasy pie in the sky bollocks but here's the clincher for me.....their answer to ending sectarianism.....closing Catholic schools! It's aw the Catholic's fault again eh!

But never mind aw thatโ˜๏ธbecause it's really the SNP who are the Tartan Tories/Tories' best pals and who are always pandering to the huns/orange/unionist mob! ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

A hun has reported to a&e yesterday after blowing aff half his haun after holding a firework....the rocket ๐Ÿš€ should read the comments in this article, we shouldnโ€™t laugh...but, ....why not ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Thats fuckin brilliant๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the prick will be in the louden giving it big licks noo way his fuckin full PIP๐Ÿ˜‚

Whit's hard about it is you didnae give any explanation to whit you're claiming! How are they corrupt? How are they right wing?
Never said they were corrupt or right wing , but thinking about syd they fuvkin Ure smoke and fuckin mirrors shower a orange bastard the lot a them ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ yea can want an explanation fuvkin phone me. Letโ€™s start with mharia black MP and her quote about โ€œ plastic Irishmenโ€ Iโ€™m just glad I donโ€™t go oan about wee lesbians way bigger baws than me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ

Last edited by a moderator:
Never said they were corrupt or right wing , but thinking about syd they fuvkin Ure smoke and fuckin mirrors shower a orange bastard the lot a them ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ

It was you who said the first 2 points in my post applied to the SNP as well and the first 2 points in my post was about the Tories being corrupt and right wing, it was the paragraphs that were fucking numbered no the points! And ye wonder why I don't know whit the fuck yer on about! ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Btw just out of interest who in the SNP are Orange Order members?

Never said they were corrupt or right wing , but thinking about syd they fuvkin Ure smoke and fuckin mirrors shower a orange bastard the lot a them ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ yea can want an explanation fuvkin phone me. Letโ€™s start with mharia black MP and her quote about โ€œ plastic Irishmenโ€ Iโ€™m just glad I donโ€™t go oan about wee lesbians way bigger baws than me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ

Nae doubt Mhairi Black was bang out of order when she said that, nae question it was a bigoted/racist comment but are ye really trying to claim one SNP member saying shit like that is the equivalent of Labour and Tory councillors being active Orange Order members, gifting the Orange Order taxpayer's cash, throwing the Orange Order parties at the taxpayer's expense and teaming up with the huns to steal community land? Gie's fucking peace man! ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Nae doubt Mhairi Black was bang out of order when she said that, nae question it was a bigoted/racist comment but are ye really trying to claim one SNP member saying shit like that is the equivalent of Labour and Tory councillors being active Orange Order members, gifting the Orange Order taxpayer's cash, throwing the Orange Order parties at the taxpayer's expense and teaming up with the huns to steal community land? Gie's fucking peace man! ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Aye we fuvkin ur

I absolutely agree 100% with your post CR. However, I'm also angry, and my anger stems from countless situations I've witnessed throughout my 6+ decades as a Celtic supporter and, ( I like to think ) a decent and tolerant human being. Scottish society has tolerated,.. even turned a blind eye,.. to to this hatred inspired behaviour for as long as I can remember. We often hear it said "one's as bad as the other", which, as we all know is just a cop out . This is where I feel Celtic as a club should be vocal in calling out that nonsense. Being part of what was " The Old Firm," in the eyes of many, meant we were one and the same . I love this club of ours with a passion, but there have been times without number when I wish they had the guts to make clear to the world that we are not in any way the same as the sub human element in the sevco support.
True words Frank Scotlandโ€™s shame hopefully people see them in all their bigoted glory

Members online

Latest posts

Back