Riot squad in Square

Pretty sure the vids wi the cops in castoff claes and Hun scarfs singing songs of yesteryore aboot blood and knees will disappear first. Other than that all the real vids will be CGI’d ti show they dirty Fenians causing aw thi bother and they poor huncunts trying to defend thur players Fi they dirty Hobs fans. I’m sure I’ve seen this movie 🎥 🍿 afore

HH 💥

Aye they'll be claiming one of their officers accidentally taped over it tae record Line of Duty. Corrupt coppers! They cunts probably think it's a documentary and 'H' is for Hun! 😂

Talked to the brother in law today(copper) and he assures me there will be plenty more arrests using cctv.

I'd hope so mate and I don't doubt your bro-in-law means it when he says it but the top brass don't exactly have a good record when it comes to holding these animals to account for their behaviour.

Like Jim Spence said, they have their connections and their reach is long and that reach stretches into the polis and judiciary unfortunately.

I'd hope so mate and I don't doubt your bro-in-law means it when he says it but the top brass don't exactly have a good record when it comes to holding these animals to account for their behaviour.

Like Jim Spence said, they have their connections and their reach is long and that reach stretches into the polis and judiciary unfortunately.
On top of that my best friend is CID! I need to be careful what i say in front of them🤣🤣🤣

Never said that. What I was meaning was if Alex Salmond was this dinosaur who was too touchy feely with women in the workplace you would of thought she would of seen or heard gossip about it.
Christ next you’ll be saying Jimmy Savills a bad yin ffs

HH 😱

The 2 woman who first made a claim against Salmond for harassment at work. Salmond challenged it at the court of session and won.
The SNP then forced these women to make criminal proceedings against Salmond, which they never wanted to do. Leslie Evans than tried to get more women to join the claim "because the more women on the claim, the jury are more likely to think there is no smoke without fire" .
It was a concerted effort by nicola sturgeon's supporters within the SNP to ruin the man.
I personally don't like Salmond but to do that to someone is pure scum
That’s one view fella
The other is there was a guy with a history of at least lecherous and likely worse behaviour towards women. However and whatever the method and reasons for what they did/the way they did it I’m not 100% certain.
The whole debacle ended up a fucking disaster for the victims more than anyone. Salmond walked a free man his career in tatters. My own personal view, you don’t get that number of victims without there being some truth in there. There was likely not justice for the victims but that should be the crux of the story. However and whatever the party tried to do to Salmond is a footnote. His own actions cost himself. He was a superb politician which is praise and a slight at the same time

Back