Rod Stewart

Aye, the personal jury is still oot on rod the bod. I've got serious reservations over any man that struts aboot howlin: "if you want my body and you think I'm sexy"????

On the other hand, anybody that doesn't mind sticking it to the huns cannae be all bad.

No doubt he isn't out of place discussing his political values with various members of the board, but that knighthood must have went to his heavily lacquered head if he thinks bozo the clown is worth congratulating.
Liked his early Maggie May stuff, been to his concerts a couple of times, but can't say I am a fan
Any friend of the Tories, is no friend of mine
No loss for either of us, no doubt
HH

I can't criticize him cos he's got money. So has Dermot and we don't mock him. They are Tims at the end of the day. A club like no other?😳

Dermot doesn't have a following of millions worldwide and, to my knowledge, he doesn't use Twitter. If Rod were smart, he would have said nothing, but he didn't. So fuck him.

Said in previous posts regarding Rod, was a huge fan until he went Oan Bended knee before an English Queen. If there's one thing that pisses me aff is FUCKIN "Plastic Scots" not Scottish by birth, but strong desire to be one.

As for congratulating that cunt Boris, some folk will do anything for a tax break, Rod is classed as NON domicile, so pays nae fucking tax.

Said in previous posts regarding Rod, was a huge fan until he went Oan Bended knee before an English Queen. If there's one thing that pisses me aff is FUCKIN "Plastic Scots" not Scottish by birth, but strong desire to be one.

As for congratulating that cunt Boris, some folk will do anything for a tax break, Rod is classed as NON domicile, so pays nae fucking tax.
Fink the ranjurs thought that anaw

And that, pretty much sums up my feelings
Well said mate

Dermot doesn't have a following of millions worldwide and, to my knowledge, he doesn't use Twitter. If Rod were smart, he would have said nothing, but he didn't. So fuck him.
He wears his heart on his sleeve. He tours with our clubs crest on every gig. Because he's a famous individual means social media will have a part to play. Is that his fault? Do you have a favourite musician? And if so do they go on social media platforms? He's one of us. Money he has earned doing something he loves. Is that a fault?

Bet thats your karaoke tune SP ..
Did his knighthood turn him in to a bit of a fcukin Tory? Seduced by all the ceremony and pomp? Forgetting his roots? Probably....

Same time guys, he'd be by no means alone if you were to take an opinion pole amongst a full crowd of the faithful. More than a few Boris wans in there I reckon.

What does it for me however, was the the thought of him at Hampden last weekend, lying on his back in the huns executive lounge. Totally oot of his face, laughing his heid off and giving it to thae scumbags in no uncertain terms. Sure gets an almighty blessing from me.

Our day, our day will come..and this time, that also means full, Scottish independence.

So it's his fault that the system allows it? How about every fekr who does what their accountants tell them is the best way? No buyin it. You all like people who use the system but choose to turn a blind eye when it suits. He's rich. We aint. Get over it.

He wears his heart on his sleeve. He tours with our clubs crest on every gig. Because he's a famous individual means social media will have a part to play. Is that his fault? Do you have a favourite musician? And if so do they go on social media platforms? He's one of us. Money he has earned doing something he loves. Is that a fault?

Looks like you completely missed the point, Steve. If he went online and did what Rod did, he'd deserve all the derision that Rod is getting now.

I can only think about what a hypocrite Rod is now every time I hear him sing "Grace".

Looks like you completely missed the point, Steve. If he went online and did what Rod did, he'd deserve all the derision that Rod is getting now.

I can only think about what a hypocrite Rod is now every time I hear him sing "Grace".
I appreciate all that you say my friend but i think this is one we disagree on but that's what forums are for👍

Back