Rod Stewart

Look. We're not all SNP supporters. Some of us are in the real world. Let's see how succesful Nicola is in getting yet another "referendum". Has anybody looked at the criteria surrounding a "new" applicant to join the EU? I'd love to know if it's as easy as the SNP would let us believe it is. I've done a little homework so please enlighten me?

He wears his heart on his sleeve. He tours with our clubs crest on every gig. Because he's a famous individual means social media will have a part to play. Is that his fault? Do you have a favourite musician? And if so do they go on social media platforms? He's one of us. Money he has earned doing something he loves. Is that a fault?

Hail Hail Stevie, I grew up with a Da who was a Rod fan, my 1st concert was 83 @ Ibrox, so he was one of my hero's, seen him 24 times since that day. Lost a little respect for him when he accepted his Knighthood.

I agree about he wears his heart on his sleeve, he's a very passionate Celtic Supporter, touring with the crest is a recent thing. As for tweeting about Boris, if he really is one of us, he would understand that the majority of Celtic fans would be disgusted at his tweet, OUR CLUB WAS FOUNDED TO HELP FEED THE POOR, mibbie Rod should have thought about that before tweeting, PROUD OF HIS SCOTTISH HERITAGE, tweeted congratulating a CUNT who has never hid his disdain for Scotland or it's people. Aye but he's but Rods one of us REALLY?

So it's his fault that the system allows it? How about every fekr who does what their accountants tell them is the best way? No buyin it. You all like people who use the system but choose to turn a blind eye when it suits. He's rich. We aint. Get over it.
Whoa speak for yer self stevie 🤣🤣well done Boris 😂😂

BBC 2 programme on about Rod just now, I'm gonna watch it fuck it.

He gave 10 grand to a wee model railway club a couple of weeks ago after vandals wrecked their gaff, I think that's quite charitable. But clearly to be an "accepted" Tim he needs to give away his millions and the knighthood vote Corbyn and work in a soup kitchen....

He gave 10 grand to a wee model railway club a couple of weeks ago after vandals wrecked their gaff, I think that's quite charitable. But clearly to be an "accepted" Tim he needs to give away his millions and the knighthood vote Corbyn and work in a soup kitchen....
Fuck sake hoopy you snorting vicks ya bam 😂😂

Bang fekn on. I can't think of any famous person who pays more tax than required. Wonder who the people who deride Rod have as their idols and if they pay "full tax" and help others🤔

I love vicks Ian! So does Nanouk the cat she's an addict!
CDHx9mfW0AApiGL.jpg:large

I was listening to the radio the ither day BBC Radio2 and Ken Bruce said here's Rod Stewart on the phone...And Rod phoned promoting his new album(at No1 now) So...they had a wee bit of a chat aboot the album and just before Rod went He shouted Mon the Celts...Now to me... that's good, if Rod gets into high places...and...Promotes US :) Ken Bruce replied quickly by saying 'There are more football teams available'

As an Irishman, I was more pissed off with Rod for going down on one knee than his Boris comments, as Rod always struck me as being a bit confused about his politics but no doubting his passion for Celtic. Unlike many of us, celtic was not in his blood, some of his family are rangers fans, and he became a supporter later in life and is maybe is a little out of touch wit the grassroots, but we are a club open to all HH

As an Irishman, I was more pissed off with Rod for going down on one knee than his Boris comments, as Rod always struck me as being a bit confused about his politics but no doubting his passion for Celtic. Unlike many of us, celtic was not in his blood, some of his family are rangers fans, and he became a supporter later in life and is maybe is a little out of touch wit the grassroots, but we are a club open to all HH

Exactly …...I had to overcome lots of stuff in life because I am a Proddy supporting Celtic, and back then, it took some doin

Members online

Latest posts

Back