Roy Keane.

Truth be told, we Gordon got a hard time from some of our fans because he wasn’t Celtic minded. What a lot of P .the wee man became Mr Celtic and wanted to play for us when he was at Dundee but the Tic never came for him.HH
Pity he was a great player , especially remember when he scored for Scotland against West Germany think he put us 1up but we lost 2-1 he was too wee to jump the advertising boards so put his foot upon it instead 😂 I love listig to WGS and he refers to Celtic as us regardless of which channel hes on.

There surely is a place for Keane at the club though I'd have thought? The fact hes put his name forward means hes interested but I'd also be wary of his appointment as boss. DOF perhaps? Coaching definately.
Sorry winter but Roy Keane is always about Roy Keane and would only want to be the main man.
He's only on sky for creating controversy to boost viewing figures.
Be a sad day for us if we want to start engaging in the Roy Keane circus

It's so frustrating being a Celtic supporter just now, we are being kept in the dark no one at Celtic is telling us anything, every manager who is out of work or gets sacked is linked with the Celtic manager's job how many people is that who has been installed as the new bookies' favourite I've lost count must be double figures. Season ticket renewal time will soon be upon us and the silence from Celtic park is deafening, either they're planing a masterstroke or they're relying on the loyalty of the Celtic support to buy tickets no matter what and if that's the case then we're just commodities to them with no say to what goes on at OUR club
Dougie, it's all part of a cunning plan that Mr. Desmond is hatching. He is going to start up a new business called "Celtic Mushrooms'. Its marketing slogan will be " They never seen the light."

Sorry winter but Roy Keane is always about Roy Keane and would only want to be the main man.
He's only on sky for creating controversy to boost viewing figures.
Be a sad day for us if we want to start engaging in the Roy Keane circus
Oh I'm not canvassing for Keane to be Celtic manager but he has something about him no doubt about that , marmite springs to mind haha. Hes a Celtic man, won the double as a celt and hes got a successful cv, perhaps we are being quick to dismiss him is my point. Look at slippy with no experience at all yet hes taken our title. Like I said a few times hes not my preferred choice either but not my last choice we could do worse.

Oh I'm not canvassing for Keane to be Celtic manager but he has something about him no doubt about that , marmite springs to mind haha. Hes a Celtic man, won the double as a celt and hes got a successful cv, perhaps we are being quick to dismiss him is my point. Look at slippy with no experience at all yet hes taken our title. Like I said a few times hes not my preferred choice either but not my last choice we could do worse.
And the best place for marmite would be in the bin, along with the idea of Keane being our next manager.
Of course it may well work out brilliant for us as any appointment comes with risk.
The risk with Keane is far to high for my liking atm, but the men in suits make these decisions and wouldn't say it would be a very wise decision, but how many wise decisions have they got right over the past few years?

Unfortunately, we arent going to sign a BR type of manager who will unite the whole support. Who ever we get in is going to have a battle to win over the whole support...and you can bet your life that the media will trip feed their poison like they did with Strachan (who was an Aberdeen man who didn't like Celtic) and Ronny (who was a cheap option manager who failed because he never won a treble)...Ive decided I'm going to get behind the new man 100%......unless its Kennedy....he can fuck off.
As I’ve said Lubo, Strachan wanted to go to us, the club didn’t make a move for him and Aberdeen did so maybe that’s why he liked to beat us .at one time we were going to sign Neil McCann when he was also at Dundee and we dragged our feet as usual.

Come on bigman ye need to let saipan go....
Wish I could Deadner, he done far more than any Irish player to get us there and although I agree 100 %about his criticism how he went about it was 100 %wrong and that's much of the character of Roy Keane.
Dont get me wrong, there are some things about Roy Keane where I believe no other potential manager could get close to him on, and that's for sticking up for the support against a hun media.
Wouldn't question his knowledge on the game either and how it should be played either.
Could he transform that into his players? Wouldn't be so sure on that now.

“My first game [for Celtic] was Clyde, away, in the third round of the Scottish Cup. We were beaten 2-1. It was a nightmare. I wasn’t happy with my own game. I did OK, but OK wasn’t good enough. After the game – the disappointment. As I was taking my jersey off, I noticed the Nike tag was still on it. When I got on the bus John Hartson, a really good guy, was already sitting there and he was eating a packet of crisps – with a fizzy drink. I said to myself: ‘Welcome to Hell.’”

“Aggression is what I do. I go to war. You don’t contest football matches in a reasonable state of mind.”

🗣️ "You should always show humility and class" Brendan Rodgers believes his former club Celtic should give newly-crowned champions Rangers a guard of honour when the sides meet on Sunday, live on Sky Sports."

Says the guy who walked out on a club leaving them without a manager and in the middle of a treble season, that guy BR. Aye BR humility and class oozes from you when you dumped your wife for a newer model, go fuck yourself.

Pity he was a great player , especially remember when he scored for Scotland against West Germany think he put us 1up but we lost 2-1 he was too wee to jump the advertising boards so put his foot upon it instead 😂 I love listig to WGS and he refers to Celtic as us regardless of which channel hes on.
I remember that goal the wee man scored Winter, could you imagine Gordon and Jinky playing together.HH

Imo Roy with his own choice of backroom staff would be ideal. My worry is that he hasn't got his own people at this moment, would give DD the chance to give him Kennedy as no 2. I would then hope that Roy would say no to that ever happening. ☘️
If Lawwell has to give Kennedy a job, why doesn't he employ him and his butler, chauffeur and heated driveway sweeper.

🗣️ "You should always show humility and class" Brendan Rodgers believes his former club Celtic should give newly-crowned champions Rangers a guard of honour when the sides meet on Sunday, live on Sky Sports."

Says the guy who walked out on a club leaving them without a manager and in the middle of a treble season, that guy BR. Aye BR humility and class oozes from you when you dumped your wife for a newer model, go fuck yourself.
I honestly think he's forgotten he fucked off mid-season and left us up shit creek mate, doesn't suit his "I'm a perfect person persona" he can go fuck himself and shove his advice up his arse as far as I'm concerned.

I’d vote for you boab as Manager, you can spot a tit like BR miles away.

He's one lad I would take great pleasure in kickin the fuck out of. The sight or sound of him makes me sick. The wee fake teeth perma tan oompah loompah Lyin prick.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back