Rumours flying that Big Mike has rogered the Huns

King bulee

said orange is the new apple

Dave King said geez ah yer money ya wallopers, I will make sevco great at spending aw yer money just like dead daddy bear

the sevco project.

1690 was the year
king bully was a queer
its now very dear
to follow with a cheer
in one hand a beer
the other trying to steer
without falling off the pier
while wearing sevco gear
ill wipe away your tear
oh fuck here comes the fear

let the rumours,the speculation,the clickbait begin,the 400 players we're "linked" with,how we "failed" or how we were" knocked back",as smsm goes full tonto in tryin tae unsettle us let the "windae" commence!!!! fasten yer seatbelts bhoys and ghirls!!!!!!

First competitive game is 9th July Ist Qualifying round. ie just 29 days from now. I expect that Celtic park will see arrivals and departures aplenty in the next 168 hours (7days) . Let the rumours abound. We will emerge stronger. Welcome Bhoys.

You proving your a Tim with your counting skills, or are you trying to confuse the lurkers ??

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and 9 and 10 is all i need to count
I can get up to 10 too, just by counting the fingers and thumbs from my two hands, but that's where I'm slightly envious of the conventional mutant, as he can count to 12 using the same method. Throw in a couple of cloven hooves, and he can get to 14 before his brain starts to short circuit.

It's a sad, sorry state of affairs when your digits outnumber your brain cells.

It is illegal for a company to trade whilst insolvent. Directors have responsibilities. If the Court award Mike Ashley as much as has been rumoured then the season ticket money collected will clearly be insufficient to see out the season. £110,000 per week on Defoe and Davis is 1,100,000 pounds every 10 weeks. Just let that sink in. 20 weeks wages for those two players is a staggering 2,200,000.
The only way to remain solvent is to raise funds by selling off players if possible. Therein lies the huge problem. Not one player has any appreciable value. The company will become insolvent in months. Costs are outstripping revenue. Liquidation looms.
Good post and well to the point,no one banging thier door to buy any of thier players, can't see any decent team taking a chance on Morelost nor can I see them getting the type of money they are looking for no matter what money they get in it's spent money on outstanding debts.the question is how are they paying wages and loan player commitments beside the payments to Ashley,one of life's conundrums and one that the SFA SHOULD BE INVESTIGATING BUT DONT HOLD YOUR BREATH

Good post and well to the point,no one banging thier door to buy any of thier players, can't see any decent team taking a chance on Morelost nor can I see them getting the type of money they are looking for no matter what money they get in it's spent money on outstanding debts.the question is how are they paying wages and loan player commitments beside the payments to Ashley,one of life's conundrums and one that the SFA SHOULD BE INVESTIGATING BUT DONT HOLD YOUR BREATH
fraud squad should be investigating the entire debacle

Feckin fraud squad are on the huns payroll!

You'll see them just beneath the magistrates, politicians, and media.

Don't think they have a PAYE code though
its a glorious setup

when you cant trust police to do the real police work through their allegiance

thats worse than corropt

Anyway on a bizarre note.

I hear there was a bloke selling fruit on the corner of a street from a big barrow.

right next corner was a drug selling corner.

guess which one of the vendors got fined and shut down.

police will shut down selling of cheap fruit without license no problem but drug dealers rarely get treated like an unlicensed fruit trader.

priorities are all wrong.

its a glorious setup

when you cant trust police to do the real police work through their allegiance

thats worse than corropt

Anyway on a bizarre note.

I hear there was a bloke selling fruit on the corner of a street from a big barrow.

right next corner was a drug selling corner.

guess which one of the vendors got fined and shut down.

police will shut down selling of cheap fruit without license no problem but drug dealers rarely get treated like an unlicensed fruit trader.

priorities are all wrong.
To be fair, TET, there was an easy way for the fruit seller to circumnavigate that wee issue:

"Order your oranges here! Get in your orange orders!
Orangey, oranges.......order now!"

Members online

Latest posts

Back