Rumours flying that Big Mike has rogered the Huns

Oh the huns are raging on fud follow, big Mick is the number 1 topic, closely followed in 2nd place Staduim improvements, never mindnew food outlets, toilets, tvs so you can see the game weather yer huving a pish or buying pie. Soon it will be the biggest Asds/Walmart in Scotland.

On a job today repoed a guys car, he's shouting down the phone at his mrs not tae come near the work, who comes driving in his mrs in the other car we were looking for. Hes going absolutely tonto by this time, cam doom ffs says I, his season tickets were in the glove box thats what he was more worried about, opens glove box 6 St's for Ibrokes. Gave him his tkts, took both his motors. ???? His boat tomorrow, thanks tae paperwork he left in his glovebox. RESULT ????

. He's really made my day & given my bank balance a major boost ???

To be honest I've got 3 numbers.
But in my defence I'm the only one in my family that can prove that they have a brain. Scand by the 3 doctors.
Wible Wible
My old GP who went through a very difficult divorce, told me my ECG scan were perfect. I asked he put that in writing, why he asked. Told him my wife told me many times I had no heart. He clicked, laughed then had a coughing fit. When recovered he just said " next time tell her calk me

Last time i was teaching in Scotland I asked a guy in the front row of my audience what he was planning to do on Saturday. Everyone already knew I was a mad keen Celtic supporter. He somewhat blushed and mumbled "I've half a mind to go to Ibrox." I quickly replied. "That's fine, apparently that's all of a mind you need."

Been reading back through this thread ,and nobody has mentioned how much ashley took der hun for,anyone actually know?
don't think the result of court case has been allowed into public domain.

hence the wild speculation of the result, especially since it has not been made public despite judge announcing he has ruled and last Friday since, still private.

Back