Salzburg v Celtic Match Thread

Have our players paid to get in - they're just watching them play - no tackles , no paassion !

Two seasons ago when Rodgers first appeared we were playing fast attacking football. None of this 50 passes across the back to get nowhere. Someone needs to get in that dressing room and tell them this is Celtic, we don't accept 2nd best. Get out there and play the Celtic way.
totally dumbfounds me how bad we've become. Double treble winners yet this season it looks like we couldn't win a f*king booby prize in a raffle.
Thought we might have been able to do something tonight. Oops how wrong i was. European football after xmas? On our tv only.

The difference between a club that progresses against one that doesn’t know what that word means.

We are weaker than the team last year playing against teams the keep getting stronger.

We need investment. It’s too long overdue and those responsible for that , should hang their heads in shame.

You betray the support every fucking turn.

How much did this salzburg team cost to put together maybe should be looking at there manager brendan looks out his depth in europe imo

Let’s be honest we were never winning tonight early goal gave us hope..We Can Do them in Glasgow and regroup for other games Keep the faith!!!

Playing like we can we could have done that tonight. Why only at home? We'll be lucky to beat anyone away this season.

Or even at home. We have the two best teams coming to us. We aren’t even at the ducking races. We are out of this group playing like that. Cannot oas a baw five fucking yards against good teams. That’s down to bottle. They can pass much better. Away from home, passing amnesia.

January is key or CL qualification is in the,

“Are you fucking totally out of your tits on Chrystal Met?, ya mad cunt”

bracket.

That Sevconian fuck Rory Hamilton is loving this. The total bellend.

Best team has won tonight so I don't think we can really complain. Well played to them. This is the way we used to play. It is like we are too feart to play now. Even with our full team this result would not have been different. If however our players start turning up like last year or before , this season could yet be interesting.

Best team has won tonight so I don't think we can really complain. Well played to them. This is the way we used to play. It is like we are too feart to play now. Even with our full team this result would not have been different. If however our players start turning up like last year or before this season could yet be interesting.
All too often they didn't turn up last year either. The rest of this UEFA cup run could be too painful for us to endure. :cautious:

Better team won, red card and penalty bit harsh I thought. Can beat them in Glasgow I think. Just hope the Austrians playing in Glasgow tonight are as decent as Salzburg. If I remember rightly Rapid Vienna are no friends of ours. Pretending a bottle hit one of their players. I think we were winning 3-1. The game had to be replayed at Old Trafford and their goalie got punched into the goal by a pitch invader. Still, I hope they pump Sevco.
Hail Hail fae PRD

Back